Scott Hall Overdoses

Checkmate

http://rajah.com/base/node/22485

"Former WWE talent Scott Hall has been hospitalized following a drug overdose, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com. No further details are available at this time.

The former Intercontinental Champion has been battling serious health issues over the past year. He was hospitalized last June for double pneumonia, which had affected both lungs. He was hospitalized again in August due to complications from pneumonia. After recovering, Hall checked into a WWE-sponsored rehabilitation facility, and checked out in early October. Hall was hospitalized weeks later as he needed a pacemaker implanted into his heart.

Hall announced last week he would not be on hand for the WrestleMania XXVII festivities in Atlanta, Georgia because the atmosphere would be detrimental to his quest to stay sober.

Fucking hell

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is terrible news, I seriously hope he gets better soon. I'm scared that I'm going to come on the internet one day soon to say the topic "Breaking news: Scott Hall found dead", I wish he would try to pull himself together and get healthy.

Very sad to hear. I fear he will be dead by the end of the year. :(

Jesus Christ. It's hardly surprising though, is it. Sadly I think he's a lost cause, he will go down the George Best route but on a higher magnitude.

Hall will never have the same amout of alcohol as an Irish football superstar from the 60's. Doesn't make sense.

Shame on Hall, I thought he was on the right track but again he fucks it up.

Jesus Christ. It's hardly surprising though, is it. Sadly I think he's a lost cause, he will go down the George Best route but on a higher magnitude.

Hall will never have the same amout of alcohol as an Irish football superstar from the 60's. Doesn't make sense.

Shame on Hall, I thought he was on the right track but again he fucks it up.

Shame on him? Are you for real? If so, what an incredibly misjudged comment. Shame on YOU!

Fuck. Hope he pulls through. To be honest, judging from everything he's said, he needs to see a shrink more than he needs to go to rehab. I think it's deep-rooted issues that drive him to the drugs.

He's a fucking cool guy, and a loyal friend it would appear.

• Paid Members

Might have been hard on him to see all his best mates inducting Shawn Michaels, knowing he couldnt be there because of his issues. Sounds like he's tried to take himself out of the game. They all looked to be having a top laugh all together. He should have went to the Hall of Fame. X-Pac and Nash might have kept an eye on him. X-Pac was in the same situation a few years ago. Hopefully he'll pull through it. I doubt it though. It seems like one of these days we'll find out he's killed himself or something.

I would have thought being in a room full of people who know you have a problem would be the deterrent rather then being stuck in a room on your own with only your own addiction for comfort. Hopefully this latest stint in hospital will convince him that its time to get over your own arrogance and maybe he'll finally see the light because it would be a shame if his legacy was tarnished by the curse of professional wrestling. Once was enough, its all too frequent nowadays.

• Paid Members

Apparently this story might be bullshit. Here's this from the Observers update:

--Regarding stories on Scott Hall, all we can say is Scott Hall told Top Rope Promotions about an hour ago that he was sick all day yesterday, is fine today,and would be appearing at their show tomorrow night in Fall River, MA which is an iPPV event.

Archived