Scott Hall Overdoses

Checkmate

It's shocking to me that Hall has blown all his money.

He got divorced after his biggest money run was over and he's spent ever since then not doing much. I dont see how its surprising than an alcoholic, drug-addict who hasnt had a regular place on a roster for more than 5 minutes after his divorce is now without his fortune. I dont think he's on his arse though. He's still got a nice house and his Jerry Lee Lewis CD's.

Exactly, his house looks very nice from what I've seen, so its an odd assumption that he has blown all of his money. What are you basing that comment on? I doubt the man is hurting financially to be honest, it would appear he does these indy shows for fun more than anything.

Meltzer said on his latest show that Hall is quote "broke"

Broke is a relative term. I doubt he's phoning his friends up to bum money for the electric meter.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That newest 'clearer' video is down, anyone got another link to it, or a pic of Justin credible from the last few weeks? ive got no idea what people are referring to when mentioning his name / linked with 'looks bad'.

Considering Hall thought he was in the UK, maybe 1PW paid him his fee for the may show. Question is, will he still be alive by may, jesus, i know theres vids of him looking pissed, but god, this video is quite sick.

• Paid Members

Here's a new one, which I havent seen yet. Its a close up of him getting helped down the steps. Even more depressing than the other video:

This is harsh. Especially when he's refusing to let go of the ropes when the police and referees are helping him to the back.

EDIT: This doesnt sound good from his PA. She just posted this:

Scott Hall is in the hospital and is not well. He is not dead thank, God, but he is not well. Everyone needs to forget about The Bad Guy/Razor Ramon right now. Forget about what he did in the ring while he played those character roles and think about him as a real, live, human being...

I wish I hadn't just watched that video to be honest :(

Yeah, that was pretty upsetting. Hall should NEVER have been made to go to the ring in that condition, to be honest.

I dont like that the tone of the video was to mock him, either. If anything, it should have been done to showcase the negatives of addiction.

It seems that, sadly, Scott is unable to sort himself out and that sooner rather than later we will be posting in an RIP Scott Hall thread.

I genuinely hope this is not the case but it seems that the addiction is too strong and Hall is too weak to beat it.

• Moderators

I'm sure this is nothing/bullshit, and more worthy of the pointless comments thread, but I just did a Twitter search on Scott Hall, and this tweet from some utterly random dude about half an hour ago came up:

Krazi stuff...I saw Scott Hall (NWO) the wrestler in the Physic Unit at my job....Niggas tapped....LOL...

Assuming that means psychiatric unit, and not some goat-staring Black Ops shit.

• Paid Members

X-Pac got interviewed on the F4W site and its a proper eye opener. He said that Hall and X-Pac had planned on going, but the WWE didnt want Scott Hall to attend WrestleMania because they couldnt take a chance on him. So it wasnt a case that he wanted to stay home. Thats fucking sad to hear. And to be honest, you cant blame WWE, because he's proved in the past that he could go barmy at any minute, but it still doesnt make it any better. X-Pac also said Nash is going to nurse him back to health at his home and have the "come to Jesus" talk with him to see if that works. X-Pac sounded like shit talking about it. Pretty depressing interview. You should check it out. Makes you wonder if WWE telling him he couldnt go and be with his best friends, sent him off the rails.

• Paid Members
Poor Nash. It was fucked up enough watching him cry over the memory of picking up X-Pac after he hung himself, so this can't be much fun for the big man either.

I imagine it to be a fun adventure for the pair. Like Glover and Gibson, back for one last movie together. Nash is Glover of course.

I'm gutted that the new Lethal Weapon movie isn't going to have those two in it, Glover and Gibson. It's a "reboot" :(

Imagine having Hall and Nash as the bad guys in a Lethal Weapon movie with Riggs and Murtaugh. That'd be the best movie ever.

Archived