Scott Hall Overdoses

Checkmate

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
You said you had to quit drinking because you had a liver disease. Scott Hall has more money than you, more connections to the world of drinking and drug taking than you, doesnt have liver disease and has neck, back and hip problems, which he chooses to numb with drink and drugs. Would you have stopped your 'weak minded' drinking habits, if you werent facing the grim reaper? I just liked how you said you had to quit drinking. Your judging someone for not overcoming their addiction, when you had to overcome yours because you'd went as far as you could. Your not in a very good position to judge from where I'm sitting.

I choose to quit just like so many are choosing the way they live there lives. I was never in a point of no return, just made a normal blood test and my doctor told me there's some irregularity in my enzymes that might be dangerous but he never said anything about fatal

So, we've gone from LIVER DISEASE, to raised liver enzymes, which is quite common. Do you have Cirrhosis or Fatty Liver? Or have you got rasied enzymes? For liver disease and what you said are fucking light years apart.

You said you had to quit drinking because you had a liver disease. Scott Hall has more money than you, more connections to the world of drinking and drug taking than you, doesnt have liver disease and has neck, back and hip problems, which he chooses to numb with drink and drugs. Would you have stopped your 'weak minded' drinking habits, if you werent facing the grim reaper? I just liked how you said you had to quit drinking. Your judging someone for not overcoming their addiction, when you had to overcome yours because you'd went as far as you could. Your not in a very good position to judge from where I'm sitting.

I choose to quit just like so many are choosing the way they live there lives. I was never in a point of no return, just made a normal blood test and my doctor told me there's some irregularity in my enzymes that might be dangerous but he never said anything about fatal

So, we've gone from LIVER DISEASE, to raised liver enzymes, which is quite common. Do you have Cirrhosis or Fatty Liver? Or have you got rasied enzymes? For liver disease and what you said are fucking light years apart.

Yeah, it's FLD and last time I've checked it is in fact a fucking liver disease which as my doctor told I have got from consuming alcohol (unlike most who get it from eating pizza on a daily basis or drinking tons of cola or some other junk).

• Moderators

Fatty Liver is a common Liver Disease from alcohol use, but it isn't raised enzymes. To be fair, it's cured by less consumption and a bit of exercise. Suffered myself for a bit, no probs now.

Fatty Liver is a common Liver Disease from alcohol use, but it isn't raised enzymes. To be fair, it's cured by less consumption and a bit of exercise. Suffered myself for a bit, no probs now.

All I can remember is that no matter what I drank/ate in the end it was a painful diarrhea with a lot of strange pain in the liver. My doctor told me it could get worse and if I won't do anything about it could lead to something dangerous, again, back then he didn't say anything fatal but I can only imagine what could have happend if I wouldn't change my life style.

• Paid Members
Scott Hall was at a Top Rope Promotions show in the US last night and lets just say he wasnt in the best condition. The guy quite obviously needs help again. The pics are quite shocking...

http://public.fotki.com/alyxlandell/my-fir...l-at-top-1.html

He's obviously just found out his deposit from 1PW was spent on Danny Rodd's trip to Corfu this Christmas.

Scott Hall was at a Top Rope Promotions show in the US last night and lets just say he wasnt in the best condition. The guy quite obviously needs help again. The pics are quite shocking...

http://public.fotki.com/alyxlandell/my-fir...l-at-top-1.html

He's obviously just found out his deposit from 1PW was spent on Danny Rodd's trip to Corfu this Christmas.

Natalie Portman at the Oscars can be made to look like a drugged out tramp with the right photo, doesn't altogether mean he is in a bad state, or worse than say the last SHTV episode.

• Paid Members

Wow. Scott Hall at last nights show. All I'm going to say is, if you thought Jeff Hardy looked in bad shape at that TNA PPV, you might want to give this one a look. At least Hardy could make it down the ramp without assistance. Hall shouldnt be anyone near a wrestling ring in that condition. The guy looks like death. Two blokes are helping him in the fucking ring by moving his leg through the ring ropes in a Johnny 5-esque fashion. They'd have had better movement out of a Razor Ramon standee Doc Hendrix used to have behind him during those Slam Jam segments in the mid-90s. I've never seen anything like it!

• Paid Members
Does any one know why he's turning to drugs and alcohol regularly? It's all fine treating the symptoms, but it's the cause you should be trying to fix. Poor guy.

You ever done drugs?

I used to do fuck loads not because my Mummy didn't love me or my Daddy left or any of that shit I did it because it is great the euphoria and the pleasure you get from doing them is awesome. Hall was getting big in the 80's, E's where massive and readily avaliable every where and he would have a fair bit of dollar. There doesn't have to be a cause or an issue its just fun to get fucked up.

The problems start when you do drugs for too long, you need more to get fucked. It starts out with say 1 gram of coke and you feel fucking great do this for a month and you think I'll buy or do a little more before you know it a 1/4 a night is not even hitting the spot.

Everyone is different it might just be Hall has an addictive personality I know plently of people who can't say no. It was easy for me to stop doing drugs I just gave up some people can't though. It doesn't mean they have issues or problems it just means they love getting high and why wouldn't they it is a great feeling.

It's sorry to see cases like Hall but to be honest it won't be long before his R.I.P thread comes along as he has fucked up his body with drugs most of his adult life. It's a shame to see it and even with rehab he will be back on the drugs at some point drugs are probably the biggest thing in his life and have been an ever present through good times and bad.

I wish him all the best but he probably is living on borrowed time.

What sort of shitarse promoter puts him out there in that condition? Have some fucking respect and leave him to sleep it off in the locker room.

That's so sad to see. Nash needs to get Scott into a detox clinic as soon as.

Archived