Scott Hall Overdoses

Checkmate

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, you know who needs to fuck off? You! As a person who had an alcoholic liver disease and had to stop hes foolish ways (no, it was'nt easy), I know that an addiction is not some fucking disorder and it's just irresponsibility and nothing more!

So you only stopped because you had a liver disease? The Bad Guy hasnt got liver disease. Hall can keep the party going until he has to stop, like your good self. You were forced to stop. The Master of The Outsiders Edge is an alco-Hall-ic, who probably still has the mindset that its only half-eleven and he doesnt need to go to bed yet.

Oh and I guess your Scott Hall's doctor, right? Fucking hell what a retard you most be for thinking Hall is in good condition, just look at the poor bastard and get the fact that he isn't well and because he is also a weak person he will keep the party going until "the final last call" - he will die from alcohol poisoning or even something worse if he won't change the lifestyle once and for all.

• Paid Members
No, you know who needs to fuck off? You! As a person who had an alcoholic liver disease and had to stop hes foolish ways (no, it was'nt easy), I know that an addiction is not some fucking disorder and it's just irresponsibility and nothing more!

So you only stopped because you had a liver disease? The Bad Guy hasnt got liver disease. Hall can keep the party going until he has to stop, like your good self. You were forced to stop. The Master of The Outsiders Edge is an alco-Hall-ic, who probably still has the mindset that its only half-eleven and he doesnt need to go to bed yet.

Oh and I guess your Scott Hall's doctor, right? Fucking hell what a retard you most be for thinking Hall is in good condition, just look at the poor bastard and get the fact that he isn't well and because he is also a weak person he will keep the party going until "the final last call" - he will die from alcohol poisoning or even something worse if he won't change the lifestyle once and for all.

Do you actually ever read anything everyone says or are just every bit the pig-ignorant tit that you've portrayed yourself as across a couple of threads in the last several days? At what point did Ian say Hall was in good condition? He didn't. He was posting probably from the way Hall sees it and has seen it for quite a number of years now. Try fucking reading what people have posted for once.

Who made this bollocks up then? It disgusts me! This is a mans life we're talking about here FFS! Rumour spreading to this extent is just sick.

Nobody made it up.

So, Scott phones this local promoter and says "I'm not feeling well, I won't make the show tonight".

The promoter tells one of his crew "Scott's ill, he's no-showing"

That guy tells another wrestler "Oh, apparently Scott's really ill."

That guy phones up whoever runs Lords Of Pain and says "Did you hear Scott Hall is really ill? He's got to go to rehab or something".

One of our CSS Feed posters sees this on LOP and posts it here.

Do you actually ever read anything everyone says or are just every bit the pig-ignorant tit that you've portrayed yourself as across a couple of threads in the last several days? At what point did Ian say Hall was in good condition? He didn't. He was posting probably from the way Hall sees it and has seen it for quite a number of years now. Try fucking reading what people have posted for once.

You really ask me that question when you/Ian almost completely failed to interpreted my words on a this thread and the second one (looks like you you just like to twist words because it's hard for you to debate or something).

• Paid Members

You said you had to quit drinking because you had a liver disease. Scott Hall has more money than you, more connections to the world of drinking and drug taking than you, doesnt have liver disease and has neck, back and hip problems, which he chooses to numb with drink and drugs. Would you have stopped your 'weak minded' drinking habits, if you werent facing the grim reaper? I just liked how you said you had to quit drinking. Your judging someone for not overcoming their addiction, when you had to overcome yours because you'd went as far as you could. Your not in a very good position to judge from where I'm sitting.

• Paid Members
You really ask me that question when you/Ian almost completely failed to interpreted my words on a this thread and the second one (looks like you you just like to twist words because it's hard for you to debate or something).

What the fuck are you talking about?! That doesn't make any sense!

You said that Ian claimed that Hall was in good shape. He didn't. It's as simple as that. So again, what are you on about?

You said you had to quit drinking because you had a liver disease. Scott Hall has more money than you, more connections to the world of drinking and drug taking than you, doesnt have liver disease and has neck, back and hip problems, which he chooses to numb with drink and drugs. Would you have stopped your 'weak minded' drinking habits, if you werent facing the grim reaper? I just liked how you said you had to quit drinking. Your judging someone for not overcoming their addiction, when you had to overcome yours because you'd went as far as you could. Your not in a very good position to judge from where I'm sitting.

Nobody has to do anything and nobody forced me to quit - I choose to quit just like so many are choosing the way they live there lives. I was never in a point of no return, just made a normal blood test and my doctor told me there's some irregularity in my enzymes that might be dangerous but he never said anything about fatal, but I made a decision to go change my habits and my diet because it was obvious to me that I can fuck up my health for god and it wasn't worth it.

I don't think I can really judge Hall, it's not my place to judge him or any other human on earth but I can point out that it's total rubbish to define something as a disorder just because it's easy for you. For example I have a relative that has severe diabetes and is doing nothing in order to keep fit - loves the booze, loves to smoke those heavy cigars on a daily basis and he just like to say that he's an addict and there's no point for him to try and change it because it's impossible - to me that's total rubbish, I just don't buy that crap.

You said that Ian claimed that Hall was in good shape. He didn't. It's as simple as that. So again, what are you on about?

Again?! For fuck sake read the whole comment you complete utter cunt.

• Paid Members

You can't find your arse with both hands, admit it.

You can't find your arse with both hands, admit it.

I bet your name is Donny... Seriously, you need to shut the fuck up.

• Paid Members
I bet your name is Donny... Seriously, you need to shut the fuck up.

Seriously? Oh okay then. I'll be behind the fucking chaise longue, cowering.

Archived