Scott Hall Overdoses

Checkmate

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope the people in his life are there for him right now. God knows how close him and Nash actually are when they are not in the same circle (wrestling in TNA, taking indie bookings together etc) these days but from Hall's last call vids its obvious that if Nash is around he doesn't want any part in the videos which are from a guy who is in quite the state these days. Nash's involvement with WWE means the last thing he wants to be doing is appearing in vids with the guy who falls asleep at shows at puts videos on the web with Zybysko who likes to put Vince down as much as possible.

Shit, I commented on the picture earlier RE how easy it is to find a snap of anybody looking shit (caught mid blink, etc) but its hard to say that now after having seen that video footage. its actually heart breaking to see somebody you grew up on, and somebody who even in this present day can make you laugh out loud with his YouTube videos being shown in such a sad state.

• Paid Members
Wow. Scott Hall at last nights show. All I'm going to say is, if you thought Jeff Hardy looked in bad shape at that TNA PPV, you might want to give this one a look.

:( Wish I hadnt. Its arguably worse than an overdose.

edit - trying to watch some of it and he mentions flying coast to coast because he loves the fans in the UK! He literally didnt know what country he was in.

• Paid Members

God thats so sad. TMZ says he was taken into hospital after the show as well. He had no business being near that ring. You get a sense he's not long for this world. He's been in and out of court, hospital and rehab in the last year. And that video makes me feel like shit. Poor bloke. I cant see him overcoming his demons, which is the sad thing.

This is so upsetting. I'm going to admit that there is a few tears in my eyes at the way he looks, someone seriously needs to help the poor guy. Can't Triple H and the rest of his mates fly over and get him proper help? The man looks so ill. I had to turn that video off half way through, it's terrible. Please get well soon Scott.

I'm going to admit that there is a few tears in my eyes at the way he looks

lies. We'll have James Denton on here soon saying how much he loves his BFF Scott Hall

Why would someone lie about something like that? Don't be so stupid.

lies. We'll have James Denton on here soon saying how much he loves his BFF Scott Hall

your seriously tearing up over a broken down pro-wrestler who you don't know on a personal level?

Feel sorry for him, fine, but don't pretend to be crying over the state that he's got himself in

your seriously tearing up over a broken down pro-wrestler who you don't know on a personal level?

Feel sorry for him, fine, but don't pretend to be crying over the state that he's got himself in

I'm not going to pretend to cry about anything, ever. But I do feel upset in this case, and do have tears in my eyes. I don't care if I know him on a personal level, but I do know that I feel so sorry for the man, and it hurts to look at the footage/photos if him in that state.

Fucking hell.

I realise that some of the comments here look like pure bandwagoning, but after seeing that video I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was dead within a week. I don't say that like I want it to happen, but bloody hell what a mess

• Paid Members

I can't believe they let him go out to the ring in that state. It's pretty disturbing to watch. Sadly, some people don't overcome addiction no matter what steps they take, I feel hugely sorry for his friends and family in this case, it must be terrible to watch someone you love go down this kinda path.

Archived