Scott Hall Overdoses

Checkmate

• Paid Members

More news:

UDPATE 2: TMZ is reporting that Scott Hall's representative says doctors believe that his deterioration in motor skills and speech, evident at the Top Rope show, are a result of his medications interacting poorly with each other. The doctors are working on lowering his blood pressure as well.

UPDATE: Scott Hall has been hospitalized again after his appearance for Top Rope Promotions last night.

Hall was admitted for treatment with "cardiac issues". His publicist says he will be in the hospital for at least three more days. He's reportedly taking ten different medications for "various ailments."

He was already hospitalized once this week for "extremely low blood pressure," according to his representative.

Credit: PWInsider

So was he like that because of all that medication? Or did he go on the medication after the PPV? Either way, really sad to see him in that state.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't know if it's actually him that posts on the twitter account but there was a post made on there yesterday saying he was on his way to the event and then had just arrived in Providence, RI. So if it was him posting then you would assume he took the medication/drugs after he got there, or thats when they kicked in, considering when he was at the event he thought he was in the UK.

• Moderators
I'm going to admit that there is a few tears in my eyes at the way he looks

lies. We'll have James Denton on here soon saying how much he loves his BFF Scott Hall

Why would someone lie about something like that? Don't be so stupid.

your seriously tearing up over a broken down pro-wrestler who you don't know on a personal level?

Feel sorry for him, fine, but don't pretend to be crying over the state that he's got himself in

It's called empathy, you dense motherfucker.

Ugh, that video is horrible. What a sad sight. Even if it was down to a legitimate bad mix of medication the fact is he's done so much damage to himself that he needs so much medication just to get by.

On a related note Justin Credible looks fucking terrible as well!

I'm going to admit that there is a few tears in my eyes at the way he looks

lies. We'll have James Denton on here soon saying how much he loves his BFF Scott Hall

Why would someone lie about something like that? Don't be so stupid.

your seriously tearing up over a broken down pro-wrestler who you don't know on a personal level?

Feel sorry for him, fine, but don't pretend to be crying over the state that he's got himself in

It's called empathy, you dense motherfucker.

You can be sympathetic without pretending to have a blub about it. I feel sorry for him for getting into the state he is in, but Im not going to pretend Im crying about it.

Its posing of the highest order. I get bummed out for a bit when musicians I love and respect as artists pass away. Ronnie James Dio, Peter Steele (who I met and interviewed on a number of occasions) and even Scott Columbus who passed away earlier this week, all artists and musicians I respected greatly, but I dont shed any tears or lose any sleep over it because I didnt know them as people.

Pretending to shed a tear for Scott Hall, Jake Roberts or any other wrestler who is in a state akin to what we've seen, puts you on a par with the posers/rubberneckers, who cried when Jade Goody/Michael Jackson or any other celebrity who died.

Im not saying dont feel sorry for the guy, just dont pretend to be emotionally involved with someone who you've only known through the TV screen

• Moderators

Getting a little dewey-eyed over that video is nothing surprising or to be ashamed of. People cry over movies, and Hall's a real guy that people like. Watching him larking around in the Last Call videos, and then seeing him in a state like this is something that's going to stir emotion, like seeing Christopher Lee at the BAFTAs, suddenly looking very old, frail and mortal.

Nobody's blubbing everywhere, but just because you can't appreciate how sad it is watching Scott Hall literally not knowing what country he's in and knowing you could see him trending on Twitter any day now doesn't mean anyone who can is either faking it or being a bitch.

That video's really hard to watch and seeing Hall in that condition isn't pleasant. Unfortunately, every time I spot his name on any website my first thought is always that he'll have finally passed away due to his "demons".

You can be sympathetic without pretending to have a blub about it. I feel sorry for him for getting into the state he is in, but Im not going to pretend Im crying about it.

Its posing of the highest order. I get bummed out for a bit when musicians I love and respect as artists pass away. Ronnie James Dio, Peter Steele (who I met and interviewed on a number of occasions) and even Scott Columbus who passed away earlier this week, all artists and musicians I respected greatly, but I dont shed any tears or lose any sleep over it because I didnt know them as people.

Pretending to shed a tear for Scott Hall, Jake Roberts or any other wrestler who is in a state akin to what we've seen, puts you on a par with the posers/rubberneckers, who cried when Jade Goody/Michael Jackson or any other celebrity who died.

Im not saying dont feel sorry for the guy, just dont pretend to be emotionally involved with someone who you've only known through the TV screen

Wow. This is full of so much ignorance it's unbelievable. First of all, you don't have to have met somebody to be moved to the point of tears by their predicament. People are different-if you personally are never that moved by something/someone unless you know them personally then so be it but that doesn't mean everyone works like you. I shed a tear or two when Eddie died and when Benoit died initially. I wasn't sobbing or anything but I had been entertained by them for so many years and had such respect for them that their death felt like enough of a loss that I was affected to that point. Many others will respond in a similar way- it is not right or wrong so stop judging people.

Furthermore, you talking about posing and yet you have to drop in "who I met and interviewed on a number of occasions". Yes I know your making a point about how even despite meeting this person you still didn't cry at their passing but it comes across like you think your farts don't stink.

Who on earth are you to claim people are pretending to shed a tear for this or that guy. Sure people may be exagerrating for effect- we all know plenty of people do that- but in addition you are saying that it is fundamentally impossible to be moved to that point unless you have met the person? What a load of bull.

And finally, in putting Michael Jackson/Jade Goody in the same category of superfluous celebrities you show astonishing ignorance. One of those deserves the distain they receive from many quarters, the other was an absolutely legend and one of if not the greatest entertainer of all time whose name has been marred by false allegations and red top bull****.

/rant

Who made this bollocks up then? It disgusts me! This is a mans life we're talking about here FFS! Rumour spreading to this extent is just sick.

Nobody made it up.

So, Scott phones this local promoter and says "I'm not feeling well, I won't make the show tonight".

The promoter tells one of his crew "Scott's ill, he's no-showing"

That guy tells another wrestler "Oh, apparently Scott's really ill."

That guy phones up whoever runs Lords Of Pain and says "Did you hear Scott Hall is really ill? He's got to go to rehab or something".

One of our CSS Feed posters sees this on LOP and posts it here.

Which, in an ironic twists leads to him attending a booking he should have been in hospital for in an attempt to put down the rumours.

Archived