Scott Hall Overdoses

Checkmate

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I seriously think some people in this thread have to look up what the word "addiction" actually means. Jesus, do you think Scott Hall wants to be like this? ( If it is in fact true)

No one wants to be an addict (well, most of us at least) but you sure can kill your addiction if you really want to. For fuck sake just look at Anthony Hopkins, the man use to be a crazy alcoholic for almost two decades and for the past 30+ years he haven't touched a drop and you know why? Because he wanted to stop the addiction.

• Paid Members
I seriously think some people in this thread have to look up what the word "addiction" actually means. Jesus, do you think Scott Hall wants to be like this? ( If it is in fact true)

No one wants to be an addict (well, most of us at least) but you sure can kill your addiction if you really want to. For fuck sake just look at Anthony Hopkins, the man use to be a crazy alcoholic for almost two decades and for the past 30+ years he haven't touched a drop and you know why? Because he wanted to stop the addiction.

You know Charlie Sheen is lying when he says you just blink and cure yourself, right?

Who did call it that?

That description sounds like this is some sort of a disorder you were born with.

Yeah, it's that easy.

Where did I say it was easy?

• Paid Members

but you sure can kill your addiction if you really want to

That description sounds like your implying if you want to stop waking up soaked in piss, getting arrested, alienating your friends, being released from high playing jobs and ending up in hospital every few months its a piece of piss. But Scott Hall must not "really want to" eliminate any of these from his life.

If you lads want to call addiction a mental disorder than fuck it, everything is!

Screen_shot_2010-08-29_at_9.03.05_PM.png

Yes, You're an absolute cock-piece. Fuck off.

No, you know who needs to fuck off? You! As a person who had an alcoholic liver disease and had to stop hes foolish ways (no, it was'nt easy), I know that an addiction is not some fucking disorder and it's just irresponsibility and nothing more!

Hall has proven on so many occasions that he just doesn't won't to quit and finish with the poison that is fucking up his life, when it come down to it the man isn't strong enough to take control over his life. I'm sure KN will give you the same answer about this subject.

but you sure can kill your addiction if you really want to

That description sounds like your implying if you want to stop waking up soaked in piss, getting arrested, alienating your friends, being released from high playing jobs and ending up in hospital every few months its a piece of piss. But Scott Hall must not "really want to" eliminate any of these from his life.

Well, I'm a normal guy. A guy that gets sunbeds! A guy that has woken up soaked in piss. A guy that has been put in Maryhill Jail, a guy that has completely lost his friends. A guy that has even ended up in hospital. I'm a normal "middle class" guy that got addicted to alcohol. Somethings are an addictiction. I'm "OK" now! Hopefully. Alcohol is the worst drug I have ever fought, and I had a bad Class B addiction! Haha! Scott Hall , in my opinion is at an incredibly bad point in his life. A point that I can't imagine. I hope he gets through it. The Razors Edge Mothafucka!

• Paid Members
No, you know who needs to fuck off? You! As a person who had an alcoholic liver disease and had to stop hes foolish ways (no, it was'nt easy), I know that an addiction is not some fucking disorder and it's just irresponsibility and nothing more!

So you only stopped because you had a liver disease? The Bad Guy hasnt got liver disease. Hall can keep the party going until he has to stop, like your good self. You were forced to stop. The Master of The Outsiders Edge is an alco-Hall-ic, who probably still has the mindset that its only half-eleven and he doesnt need to go to bed yet.

So you only stopped because you had a liver disease? The Bad Guy hasnt got liver disease. Hall can keep the party going until he has to stop, like your good self. You were forced to stop. The Master of The Outsiders Edge is an alco-Hall-ic, who probably still has the mindset that its only half-eleven and he doesnt need to go to bed yet.

All I have to say is , YES!

Archived