RAW Discussion *Spoilers* 28/3

Super Cena

WWE or Hollywood?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why's that? Changing your moral code and mannerisms is exactly what a heel turn or a face turn involves.

He isn't though. He was a smug goofball before Rock even showed up. He is just doing the same as he has always done, except he happened to hit the AA on Rock and then look at the fans and the camera like we were all wanting him to do that.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The thing that made the Cena AA slightly heel-ish was he spent ages telling us that he's a bloke who doesn't care and said he's happy to confront The Rock face-to-face. Only to sucker punch him with an AA, while The Rock was just finishing beating up two men. So in the end he didn't fight The Rock face-to-face.

This is WWE, so I'm totally putting too much thought into it.

It's a great angle though. Has people talking and they can go a million ways with it.

• Paid Members
Remind me who it is that thinks Miz goes over Cena clean on Sunday?

That would be me! I truly believe that it's Miz's time on the biggest stage. Does it make any sense to drop the title so Cena and Rock can battle it out down the road? Then where do you start with the follow up the night after. It's just too damm complicated to get it right on the night. It's too good to be true!

A clean win for Miz lets face it will solidify his status big style, and then only hope the decision making is not the wrong one.

Nah it was me you said, what I said was worse than anything you dillkid came out with. You choose twat as a user name if you lose. Worried?

• Paid Members
That would be me!

Well, I'm fairly happy for the mods to rename me "TWAT" if he wins clean, i.e. no involvement of a chair or belt or other object or interference/distraction from Riley/Rock etc leading directly to the pin. What's your stake?

Does it make any sense to drop the title so Cena and Rock can battle it out down the road?

Does it have to make sense? Miz has been put there so small children can make their parents pay for 'Mania, to see Cena beat him. Because small children love Cena.

A clean win for Miz lets face it will solidify his status big style, and then only hope the decision making is not the wrong one.

Don't get me wrong, I would love it to happen, but it won't.

Nah it was me you said, what I said was worse than anything you dillkid came out with. You choose twat as a user name if you lose. Worried?

REALLY?? Definitely me that said that? I wish I could be pretentious enough to make that comparison. It would very harsh of me to say anything derisory about Phenom considering how often I steal themes from his YouTube.

And your stake?

I'd love Miz to win clean, but I reckon it's about as likely as JoMo revealing the secret to his rock solid abs is not in fact a punishing gym routine, but a half dozen Krispy Kreme a day.

• Paid Members
That would be me!

Well, I'm fairly happy for the mods to rename me "TWAT" if he wins clean, i.e. no involvement of a chair or belt or other object or interference/distraction from Riley/Rock etc leading directly to the pin. What's your stake?

Does it make any sense to drop the title so Cena and Rock can battle it out down the road?

Does it have to make sense? Miz has been put there so small children can make their parents pay for 'Mania, to see Cena beat him. Because small children love Cena.

Don't get me wrong, I would love it to happen, but it won't.

Neil can name me anything he want's think he said he was going to do something to my sig as well. I really think that Edge and The Miz will leave as champions. The Miz has been built up great and seen Cena can claim distraction as his failing.

Alberto will get more out of the story line without the belt as well he is going to be champion at some point but if they keep the strap on Edge they can go with the route that Edge destroyed his destiny.

To be honest, Cena's made The Rock look like a bitch since the start of there fued. Saying he'll only do his talking via satelite then week after week the Rock was either off the show or doing some pre-recorded shit (especially after saying he'd LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN on Cena soon - and failing to do so)

Then when they did square off Cena made some very valid points and if I was the Rock the only way out I'd have thought of was "Aye, you're right there like John mate. Sorry like." but the Rock saved it with what he said but that split second waitinjg for the Miz's music made Rock look like a fish out of water and his arse had dropped. Even my Dad looked at me and said "Are they gonna fight or just talk? If they hated each other that much they'd just fight"

Let's face it, we all thought what Cena did was heelish cause we all think it's 2001 again and the Rock's cooler than the water in your swimming pool. I'm sure the youngsters in Cenation where thinking "Thank god John's sorted that baldy wanker out"

CANT WAIT FOR MANIA THOUGH WHEN THE ROCK WHOOPS THAT MONKEY ASS ALLLLL OVER GEORGIA!!!1LOLZZ

• Paid Members
I'm sure the youngsters in Cenation where thinking "Thank god John's sorted that baldy wanker out"

:thumbsup: Especially when Cena made a lot of valid comments.

That's the reason I can't get behind The Rock in this feud. Cena has shown him up every week by just telling the truth and saying what everyone in the crowd was thinking. That's not to say I suddenly like Cena, but all Cena has done is tell Rock what the fans think and the best Rock can come up with is idle threats. It's quite annoying watching your favourite childhood wrestler come back and look like a fool.

That's not all there is to it, though, is it? Because any fan over the age of 10 knows Cena would be off like a shot if he were offered the opportunities The Rock has in Hollywood. Unfortunately, he's a shit actor with a fraction of the mainstream star quality, so he has to make do with stinking up the screen in the tat Vince's studio churns out. So for an older fan, it's just as easy to see Cena's digs at The Rock as as much motivated by jealousy as love for the business.

That's not all there is to it, though, is it? Because any fan over the age of 10 knows Cena would be off like a shot if he were offered the opportunities The Rock has in Hollywood.

Evidence?

Hogan did it, Rock did it, why would we believe Cena would be any different? He's nowhere near the mainstream star those two were at their peak (mention the name 'John Cena' to a non-wrestling fan, and they'll likely come up blank - Rock was all over mainstream TV in 99/2000 and had a huge hit single with Wyclef, and Hogan transcends the business). If Cena had those opportunities, I very much doubt he'd pass them up.

^ In all fairness, it's only human nature that Cena would be gone like a shot if he were offered half the money that Rock earns in Hollywood. It's only natural and it would be mental if anybody on that roster wouldn't do the same. I don't think that you need any evidence to prove this.

• Paid Members
^ In all fairness, it's only human nature that Cena would be gone like a shot if he were offered half the money that Rock earns in Hollywood. It's only natural and it would be mental if anybody on that roster wouldn't do the same. I don't think that you need any evidence to prove this.

Of course you don't, Rick's being a plonker. As was mentioned though, Cena's films so far have been utter dogshit and he has no screen presence at all and he would end up, at best, on a Mark Dacascos level.

• Paid Members

Of course you don't, Rick's being a plonker. As was mentioned though, Cena's films so far have been utter dogshit and he has no screen presence at all and he would end up, at best, on a Mark Dacascos level.

So you know John Cena then?

Of course most people would do it. Most people aren't John Cena though. Most people don't earn his living and do his wonderful job. So no-one can say they "know" anything about him.

Archived