RAW Discussion *Spoilers* 28/3

Super Cena

WWE or Hollywood?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^ In all fairness, it's only human nature that Cena would be gone like a shot if he were offered half the money that Rock earns in Hollywood. It's only natural and it would be mental if anybody on that roster wouldn't do the same. I don't think that you need any evidence to prove this.

Of course you don't, Rick's being a plonker. As was mentioned though, Cena's films so far have been utter dogshit and he has no screen presence at all and he would end up, at best, on a Mark Dacascos level.

So you know John Cena then?

Of course most people would do it. Most people aren't John Cena though. Most people don't earn his living and do his wonderful job. So no-one can say they "know" anything about him.

If Cena was was offered multiple times his annual salary to go film a Hollywood movie for 4 months, he would go.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was listening to a wrestling pod cast with old WWE wirters/creative team members, who also worked in hollywood and they said Christian has a better chance in Hollywood than Cena.

To me The Rocks wrestling career is over and he moved on, I'm sure Eric Cantona could have played a few more seasons at Utd before he left, but he didnt, he wanted to move on with his life, does that make him any less of a legend?

The days of wrestlers wrestling into their 60s is over, should we call Cena out when he eventually leaves, its just silly to call someone out when they have already done everything, why is'nt HBK there everyweek, just because guys like Rock and HBK quit on their terms, that makes them sellouts etc.

Magnum is spot on, as in Cena comes across as jealous to me, especially when he is dissing The Rocks movies, I mean really you going to diss someone when you make some of the shittest movies out there straight to DVD shite lol, its hard for me to take anything seriously after he comes out with that rubbish, other than him being jealous.

I was listening to a wrestling pod cast with old WWE wirters/creative team members, who also worked in hollywood and they said Christian has a better chance in Hollywood than Cena.

To me The Rocks wrestling career is over and he moved on, I'm sure Eric Cantona could have played a few more seasons at Utd before he left, but he didnt, he wanted to move on with his life, does that make him any less of a legend?

The days of wrestlers wrestling into their 60s is over, should we call Cena out when he eventually leaves, its just silly to call someone out when they have already done everything, why is'nt HBK there everyweek, just because guys like Rock and HBK quit on their terms, that makes them sellouts etc.

Magnum is spot on, as in Cena comes across as jealous to me, especially when he is dissing The Rocks movies, I mean really you going to diss someone when you make some of the shittest movies out there straight to DVD shite lol, its hard for me to take anything seriously after he comes out with that rubbish, other than him being jealous.

whoa, whoa. Lets not diss The Marine here.

• Paid Members

I could be well off of the mark with this but I am led to believe he does not write his own material. So if he is coming off to you as jealous does that mean that it

• Paid Members

or The Explosion, as it should really be known.

• Paid Members

I think we should, y'know.

I think we should, y'know.

12 rounds was even worse. I mean he no sells getting stabbed with a knife and he looks so out of place all that hgh has made his head and hands massive when he talks on the phone in that movie its like he has fake hands on or something

• Paid Members

Sorry but we do have to.

I could be well off of the mark with this but I am led to believe he does not write his own material. So if he is coming off to you as jealous does that mean that it

• Paid Members
All of those WWE Films are just so fucking poorly written and directed it's kinda impossible to tell how good an actor any of these guys might be if they were in a real film. The Rock has been in real films. It's not a fair comparison.

The Rock has been in a WWE movie, and he still managed to look like a star.

• Paid Members
All of those WWE Films are just so fucking poorly written and directed it's kinda impossible to tell how good an actor any of these guys might be if they were in a real film. The Rock has been in real films. It's not a fair comparison.

The Rock has been in a WWE movie, and he still managed to look like a star.

Which one? I hope you aren't going to try and claim that Scorpion King, Rundown and Walking tall are WWE movies.

Regardless, I also disagree with the point. WWE Films are utter shit but the acting talent could still shine through if there was any.

Out of interest, I've added a quick poll. Would you rather be a WWE Main eventer or in Hollywood films. Personally, as a wrestling fan my whole life, I'd rather do that.

Archived