RAW Discussion *Spoilers* 28/3

Super Cena

WWE or Hollywood?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah to be fair you're probably right in that If getting The Rock back means the title briefly takes a back seat, then ultimately it's worth it.

As long as after WrestleMania the title takes centre stage again it'll be alright, no reason it won't be I suppose, it's just a shame that on the biggest event of the year, the main selling point isn't the WWE Championship, but I guess times have changed.

Yeah to be fair

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Numberonedavidotungafan why am I a sucker? I go to work earn decent money and seeing as I am 26 I sort of feel I can spend my money on what I like. Did you really need to quote the whole message as well for such a shit remark.

Come on. You're 26, go to work - you know the value of

• Paid Members
Numberonedavidotungafan why am I a sucker? I go to work earn decent money and seeing as I am 26 I sort of feel I can spend my money on what I like. Did you really need to quote the whole message as well for such a shit remark.

Come on. You're 26, go to work - you know the value of

To be fair, whether it is "worth it" in your opinion or not, if the lad works hard and earns his money and enjoys that service then who are you to tell him what to spend it on? Would I spend that on a Sky TV setup like that? Personally no, but as a working person who earns his luxuries I know how irritating it can be when somebody think they can tell you how to live your life and spend your money when you work bloody hard for it.

excellent show last night. the hhh/taker/michaels stuff was immense as was the miz/rock/cena segment at the end.

people saying miz got buried are talking nonsense because 1) he had the gall to imitate the rock when he beat down cena and 2) miz and his running buddy tried to beat down the rock in a 2 on 1 situation so it made sense for rock to nail miz with the elbow. was a shocker that cena hit rock with the AA after that though

nice to see lawler get one up on cole by beating down his trainer swagger with a chair but again they had to go with the chicken shit heel tactic of 'throwing liquid in the good guys face to draw heat'. that said i believe king does a super serious promo on smackdown which i cant wait to see

people saying miz got buried are talking nonsense because 1) he had the gall to imitate the rock when he beat down cena and 2) miz and his running buddy tried to beat down the rock in a 2 on 1 situation so it made sense for rock to nail miz with the elbow. was a shocker that cena hit rock with the AA after that though

How does that equate to anything other than making the Miz look weak? It was TWO vs one. For the WWE champion to not be able to hold his own against someone who hasn't wrestled in 6 years is bad enough. Let alone having somebody else beside him help him out and he still gets beat up makes him look like a bit of a joke.

28akppc.jpg

the confrontations were great but this almost stole it

last year this guy tried to kill his brother and tore through everyone now hes pretending to play a trombone

i love pro wrestling

Yeah that was priceless! I was expecting them all to just back off from Kane and then that happened and what may have been even better was when Kozlov did it and did a little skip with it too.

It actually reminded me that me and a mate got pretty drunk a few weeks ago and did that around a club, it actually got us a fair bit of attention from some girls who thought it was great and followed us around copying it and kept letting on to us for the rest of the night which surprised me. They might have just been having a laugh at us and thinking we were idiots or something though.

• Paid Members
... Is that really supposed to alleviate my criticisms? Being able to "watch v with the wife in bed" or have the tv on in the background while your kids do other things isn't a good use of money. Furthermore it's terrible for the environment.

How the fuck can you even criticize him for spending money on what he wants to? I pretty much have the same set up in my house, HD box downstairs HD Box upstairs in the bedroom and another + box in the spare room. How is it terrible for the environment? and why is it a waste of money?

Archived