RAW Discussion *Spoilers* 28/3

Super Cena

WWE or Hollywood?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
They've been saying Orton has eliminated all the Nexus members from Mania so its just Punk vs Orton one on one. Last time I checked though, he hadn't defeated Mason Ryan. Has Ryan been dropped from Nexus or has that match happened elsewhere or something?

He beat Mason Ryan two weeks ago. Mason Ryan was in control of the match and then an RKO out of no where. He also got himself a punt to the head for his troubles why Punk looked on. Is the Punk vs Orton stuff so bad people are blocking some of it out?

They've been saying Orton has eliminated all the Nexus members from Mania so its just Punk vs Orton one on one. Last time I checked though, he hadn't defeated Mason Ryan. Has Ryan been dropped from Nexus or has that match happened elsewhere or something?

He beat Mason Ryan two weeks ago. Mason Ryan was in control of the match and then an RKO out of no where. He also got himself a punt to the head for his troubles why Punk looked on. Is the Punk vs Orton stuff so bad people are blocking some of it out?

Personally I think Orton has got very boring most people switch off, he is just a total bore. Clothesline, clothesline, duck, powerslam, backbraker, build up for RKO, counter, then RKO "out of no where". The punt to the skull has sort of lost its meaning aswell, I remember the time it hit Vince, awesome. Punk is the only reason I will give this match a chance at mania.

God, I havent watched NXT since the original season but Ive got what I think is a repeat on before raw and it is bloody awful! It was never great in the first place but even regal on commentary cant save this god awful show. Why do they do promo competitions? It just highlights their weaknesses and fuck...hornswoggle is a PRO!?

RAW tonight was absolutely fantastic, and even the most staunchly anti-John Cena wrestling fan will have a hard time denying his ability after tonight. A must watch.

really? I found him quite poor, I was very impressed with The Miz. I like him more and more every week and hope he gets a real run with the belt.

all about the two showdowns

both were fantastic thought HHH and Taker were going to have a scrap but raised the intrigue without needing to great performance from them and shawn

Rock-Cena-Miz was even better seeing rock beat up miz and riley took me back thought cenas speech was great sets up things great for sunday

Miz looked like a total jobber.

Cena looked strong, and the way they bigged up the respect thing makes me dread that they might go the route of Rock raising Cena's hand at the end of it all.

I'd mark like a bitch for Rock costing Cena the belt though, or better yet doing a Wrestlemania 9

Before tonight I wasn't sold on Wrestlemania, at all. I'd have still bought it as i'm a huge fan and I don't miss any events but I definitely wasn't excited.

Triple H vs The Undertaker has gone from a 'meh.. i'll grab a few beers during this' to 'Wow, I GOTTA see this match'. The promo tonight was amazing and you just know HBK is going to be involved one way or another, but the question is 'WHO'S SIDE IS HE ON!?'.

John Cena vs The Miz has a lot of intrigue. I know people think Mania will end with Cena and The Rock shaking hands and before tonight I thought that too but now I can't see it. It goes against everything The Rock has ever been for, Cena is gonna eat a Rock Bottom at the very least on Sunday.

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio is a match I always wanted to see as i'm a big Alberto fan but I am interested about Christian's involvement. I'm thinking Alberto will win due to a Edge/Christian miscommunication, so not a heel turn but it opens up a triple threat match at Extreme Rules.

Lawler vs Cole i've been looking forward to for a long time. I love Cole's heel character but I really can't wait to see him get his comeuppance. A Stone Cold Stunner on Cole will be a great moment.

Orton vs CM Punk is about the only match I really don't care about, but both wrestlers bore me. Still hoping Sheffield and Tarver turn up in Punk's corner.

Rhodes vs Mysterio will be great, loving Rhodes' new character but I can't see him winning.

The Corre vs Show/Kane/Kozlov/Marella should be a fun match and I expect The Corre to win here.

Sheamus vs Bryan will be a good match as long as it's given about ten minutes.

The Snooki match even has my interest as a fun 'throwaway'.

So yeah. I'm now officially excited

After the end of Mania 25 deeply disappointed me I didn't allow myself to get excited last year, though I enjoyed it last year I was protecting myself from disappointment so I didn't let myself feel like 'It's Wrestlemania!!!'. This year, the feeling is back.

• Paid Members

I didnt overly love the show. A few bits of it where standout.

HBK walking away when HHH asked him to tell Taker why he would beat him was just perfection.

Cena blowing smoke up rocks ass had me cringing..........All i could see was the rock doing the "you cant see me" crap at maina while hugging cena and saying what a double tough great man he is.

I still see it going that way however the ending gave me enough hope to watch. Miz was made to look weak, the peoples elbow is still an awful looking move.

CM punk is money, nothing else to say really.

Couldnt care less about the womens crap, or the Big slow match.

Jerry vs Cole continues to be good tv. The only issue is after Jerry beating down swagger what hope does that leave for Cole? Maybe they should have worked somekind of injury to Lawler thus leveling the playing field a little bit.

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I was marking hard when Cena did the Attitude Adjustment on The Rock. It would only have been topped if the STF was then applied.

• Paid Members

I wasn't all that enamoured with the fluff on the show. Give them credit for ensuring every feud had some development but most of it was pretty dull.

Absolutely loved the Taker/HHH segment. From the awesome dong as Trips was about to spit water, the involvement of HBK to two fantastic promos, it rocked.

Cena/Rock started real slow and I seriously thought they were going to go with a love-in but then Cena put his foot on the gas and delivered on his best "straight" promos ever. He came across like a motherfucker. The ending was spot on too, it adds intrigue to what Rock will do at WrestleMania. He's got a reason to want to kick the shit out of Cena and Miz.

I just watched most of it on youtube, Im still not hyped for WM tbh, I was enjoying TheRock/Cena thing untill Miz cameout, not that I hate the Miz, but what Rock/Cena had going on in the ring was just great and then the Miz comes out and ruins the flow, he got beaten up with his buddy, 2 on one couldnt beat down TheRock, if thats not a jobber I dont know what is, The FU on the Rock made me mad, so it did its job I'll give Cena that, I can still see TheRock putting Cena over at the end of all this, its like when Goldberg beat TheRock then after he spent ages talking about how great Goldberg was and then he was done with wrestling, I think that will happen again.

Taker/HHH was pretty cool, Lawler/Cole is the usual good stuff, and thats it for me, could give a fuck about anything else on the show, Im still not sure how they are going to fill 4hours with the matches they announced, theirs probably going to be alot of talking on this PPV.

• Paid Members

I moved out of my Mum and Dad's house 8 years ago. I moved in to my own flat and got sky TV was a great moment. A year later I moved house so me and my then girlfriend could move in together. At this time this new fantastic thing called sky plus came out. I decided as I liked TV but couldn't watch it all at the same time this was a bloody great invention. I then got my girlfriend pregnant, we were living in a very big flat but not really child friendly so I got us a house and brought my sky with me. I also by this time even felt the need to pay them an extra

The Taker, Triple H and HBK segment was just brilliant, three guys like that just coming out and saying what they really think face to face was great. Cena did put on a very good straight promo too, no stupid jokes, just saying what he thought too. And he had good points, which Rock could only reply with, "The Rock is gonna kick your monkey ass all over Chicago". Glad Miz got a bit of a kicking, and Riley got hammered last week which hopefully is leading to a Miz victory at Mania. I still can't see both Miz and Del Rio winning the world titles though which is a worry because surely Del Rio has it in the bag?

The rest of the show was meh but I'm glad they've finally gotten around to telling us that Kane and Show would team with Santino and Kozlov, which was obvious years ago except to all those idiots who kept insisting Diesel was gonna be involved.

Archived