RAW Discussion *Spoilers* 28/3

Super Cena

WWE or Hollywood?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Re: Rock V Hurricane.

Just rewatch that match again.

Then rewatch the HHH v Huricane match that followed.

Then tell me that Rock didn't put Hurricane over.

Ok so I watched both, I do remember The Rock match I assume the two I watched were the two you meant this is The Rock vs Hurricane

The match was good. Hurricane got in a decent amount of moves after getting beat down for about 5 minutes. He won with a roll up because Austin came out and distracted The Rock.

This is

Another really good match. Hurricane looked to have it in the bag until Flair go involved. This was slightly different from The Rock match as Hurricane was not helped out this time he was distracted much like The Rock was. He got in some great moves and had a few near falls, After a silly mistake Triple H mopped him up with the pedigree.

He wasn't really buried in either. Also I am not disputing The Rock has put people over I am saying he is not going to job now. Trash talking for six weeks then getting your arse kicked would make you look like a complete chump. I could be wrong and Raw could finish with The Miz standing over him or cena it would just make the Rock look like shit. Unless it was a swerve and he helps The Miz win at Wrestlemania.

Why not? The Rocks previous record of comebacks proves he's not arsed and will put people over. YOU have suddenly decided The Rock won't do business even when every bit of evidence says otherwise.

The Rock is back to help WWE, not himself.

Fair enough you are probably right. The Rock's previous does prove he is not fussed, for some reason I just can't see him doing the job of any kind I have no idea why. I should be looking at the facts but even then I still can't see him doing the job. If he does then fair play to him putting over The Miz would set up The Miz for a major long stay at the top of the company.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really i cannot wait until 2am comes and that has not happened for a long, long time.

Yes i stay up each week until 4am and watch RAW(these last 2 weeks of RAW starting at 1am have been a nice change), but i usually find myself feeling that it is a bit of a chore, a bad habbit i cannot stop, an addiction if you will.

But lately RAW has been very close to being must see TV (last week was dull but you expect that when you comapre it with recent episodes), and tonight with Undertaker and HHH's first face to face in over 5 weeks and being just 6 days away from wrestlemania(<Vinnie Mac voice, it sounds so much better like that).

And the Rock will be LIVE and not via satellite, and he promises to put boot to candy ass, and i am excited REALLY excited, and i hope you all feel the same way too.

:thumbsup:

• Paid Members
When you're excited, do you also pee outside of the toilet bowl?

Sometimes there's more appropriate places to do things. Just saying.

i'm not that excited

There's a wonderful site called "MySpace" where I think you'll find yourself more at home.

• Paid Members

Your new so I won't do the normal bitchy comment everyone else has done. There is a Raw thread click HERE. There will be spoliers in that link for the show tonight so if you don't like spoilers don't click. If your excited use that thread and for anything else Raw related. No live chat in their though or the mods will kick your arse.

Prediction for Raw tonight. The Raw GM will make a big tag team match for the Main Event. Cena, Mysterio, Bryan and Orton V Miz, Rhodes, Sheamus and Punk. With Rock as the special referee. There will be some incidents which will lead to Miz pinning Cena with Rocky counting the 123.

I think WWE would be idiots if they actually go through with having Rock & Cena face to face tonight rather than saving it until WrestleMania.

That said, with both men saying on record they are coming to Raw specifically to see the other one, I can't see how WWE can get out of going through with it without one of them looking weak.

I think WWE would be idiots if they actually go through with having Rock & Cena face to face tonight rather than saving it until WrestleMania.

That said, with both men saying on record they are coming to Raw specifically to see the other one, I can't see how WWE can get out of going through with it without one of them looking weak.

Perhaps The Rock gets attacked by The Miz, and then later in the night The Miz confronts Cena. Cena gets hit with a chair from behind by Michael Cole , who gets chased by King, and then Cena gets up and runs after him. Then The Rock comes out to beat down on The Miz, as security seperates the two, they face off, as Cena comes back down, and give Miz the FU. Rock and Cena are then helt apart by security as Josh Matthews closes the show.

Archived