RAW Discussion *Spoilers* 28/3

Super Cena

WWE or Hollywood?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Didn't look through all the thread because quite frankly the Rock "putting people over" stuff if boring.

but anyway hopefully nobody posted this, I'll spoiler it, its a match that is supposed to be taped for Smackdown (which will happen tonight)

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Christian vs Alberto Del Rio in a Falls Count Anywhere Match

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't look through all the thread because quite frankly the Rock "putting people over" stuff if boring.

Is that a lame way of saying you have nothing valid to contribute to the discussion?

Probably. Its the Raw Thread afterall, I wanna be excited about the Rock on Raw and what he'll do with The Miz and John Cena not read through whether he put over The Hurricane or not! :thumbsup:

Hmm tennis still looks like it has a lot of life left in it on sky sports 3, best not hsve any delays or raw changing channels again, I've set it to record but on sky sports 3 obviously, I remember it got moved to sky sports 4 at the last minute the other month because of tennis.

Anxious about tonight now!

Hmm tennis still looks like it has a lot of life left in it on sky sports 3, best not hsve any delays or raw changing channels again, I've set it to record but on sky sports 3 obviously, I remember it got moved to sky sports 4 at the last minute the other month because of tennis.

Anxious about tonight now!

i wouldnt worry mate, if its overrun then they will just drop nxt or the recap show. would be ridiculous to drop a live broadcast for a live broadcast cos its running late

Looks like it's not going to last quite ad long as I thought, the tennis, if the match on now is the last of the night then it should be done soon. As in hour tops. So yeah like you say Hooefully just drop nxt or afterburn rather than delay RAW

They've been saying Orton has eliminated all the Nexus members from Mania so its just Punk vs Orton one on one. Last time I checked though, he hadn't defeated Mason Ryan. Has Ryan been dropped from Nexus or has that match happened elsewhere or something?

They've been saying Orton has eliminated all the Nexus members from Mania so its just Punk vs Orton one on one. Last time I checked though, he hadn't defeated Mason Ryan. Has Ryan been dropped from Nexus or has that match happened elsewhere or something?

I swear that happened like two weeks ago? I'm sure I remember that match.

• Paid Members

Yeah, all of them are back in FCW.

I'm really tempted to stay up and watch this live tonight. The thing that's stopping me is everytime I've watched Raw live the ad breaks make it drag.

Ah must have missed it! Thanks!

Archived