RAW Discussion *Spoilers* 28/3

Super Cena

WWE or Hollywood?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rating: 3.81

Credit: F4WOnline.com

– The March 28 episode of Monday Night Raw scored a 3.81 cable rating, up from 3.34 last week. The show was watched by 5,838,000 viewers over it's two hours.

The first hour scored a 3.56 rating before increasing to a 4.06 in the second hour. It is the only hour to score above a 4.00 rating since the return of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

• Paid Members

Great RAW but the change of Jerry Lawler's theme music sickens me. He had such an iconic and awesome theme song, this new one sounds like shite. Maybe they didn't wanna' pay the royalties for the old one anymore. Strange to change it this close to Mania, especially as it is so epic.

Raw was good. Not great, just good. Triple H/HBK/Taker confrontation was the best thing on the show by a mile. Sure its two faces talking about respect, but out of anyone in the company these are the two guys who should respect what each other has done. Adding HBK was a surprise, but it worked on so many levels.

I liked the John Cena promo, felt very much like he meant what he said rather than following a script. Not to mention he made some good points I'd never even considered before. Admitting his target audience is kids was a good thing and saying he's proud of it too. Thinking about it, a company like WWE should have different wrestlers with different target audiences. I didn't think The Rock would make much difference to the overall angle but Cena giving him an AA on the last Raw before Mania gives it that bit of interest. The two may have talked shit about each other through but that one move gives them legitimate reason to want to fight.

snookimania.jpg

Aww they made up

"Ladies ladies can we PLEASE try and keepa da kay-fabe" :laugh:

Id imagine that would be one wild night id even do the ugly ones (snooki + McCool)

I moved out of my Mum and Dad's house 8 years ago. I moved in to my own flat and got sky TV was a great moment. A year later I moved house so me and my then girlfriend could move in together. At this time this new fantastic thing called sky plus came out. I decided as I liked TV but couldn't watch it all at the same time this was a bloody great invention. I then got my girlfriend pregnant, we were living in a very big flat but not really child friendly so I got us a house and brought my sky with me. I also by this time even felt the need to pay them an extra

did it not annoy the fuck out of anyone at all

as much as i LOVE the rock . that he got beat down by the miz and Alex Riley and he just shrugged it off and beat them down

then AS ALWAYS john cena got the upper hand.

ffs is no one else getting absolutely sick and tired of cena opening and closeing raw EVERY SINGLE WEEK :(

i love pro wrestling but wwe don't make it easy

did it not annoy the fuck out of anyone at all

as much as i LOVE the rock . that he got beat down by the miz and Alex Riley and he just shrugged it off and beat them down

then AS ALWAYS john cena got the upper hand.

ffs is no one else getting absolutely sick and tired of cena opening and closeing raw EVERY SINGLE WEEK :(

i love pro wrestling but wwe don't make it easy

Except The Miz has ended RAW the last 3 weeks by beating down Cena...

Archived