RAW Discussion *Spoilers* 28/3

Super Cena

WWE or Hollywood?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
^ Re: Tiger Rick. - That's mental; that's the sort of attitude that you'd take towards a hobby, not a career. You'd rather pop a crowd each night than be able to provide a more luxurious life and have more money to comfort your family? Being a WWE main eventer for any sort of prolonged period of time would nigh-on guarantee that you'd be in at least some physical pain in your everyday life when you decided to hang up the boots. Your family would see very little of you if you were travelling with the WWE as well, certainly less than if you were a film star.

There's no point considering your family. Certianly not your real family because if you were a WWE Superstar or a Hollywood film star, your life would have taken an entirely different path. Are major film stars particularly well known for providing a stable family life and being home each night having a pizza and playing board games with their kids?

Neither is particularly becoming to having a stable family life. I don't think the money is particularly important, both pay well enough to live in comfort. The pain is a consideration, doesn't put me off though.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've got to remember also that The Rock headlined the WWF throughout its most successful ever period. He headlined Wrestlemania X7 against Stone Cold in what may have been the absolute pinnacle of our sport.

You really wreck your posts when you say stuff like that.

I don't see why the big debate really. The Rock wanted to do something else, Cena was jealous that he didn't stick around so he could have some entertaining feuds with him. It's definitely not been the greatest way to get the two together on screen but, given how stale WWE storylines are these days it'll have to do.

Yeah, I know it's not a sport and nor is it 'our sport'. 'Our sport' is a phrase that I've heard to describe wrestling on numerous occasions; I don't see the problem.

I understand ya. But I'm sure many can't take the rest of your quality posts seriously when you type that. We can't tell that you don't mean it. Wrestling's also been described as 'gayness' and 'fucking garbage', which some could argue is more true than 'our sport'. But you do what you like dude :)

• Paid Members

All these mongs saying "I'd rather be a WWE Champion than a movie star"...The Rock was WWE Champion, multiple times! He accomplished everything humanly possible in the wrestling business and made as much money out of it as he could. And he was given an opportunity for a new job with new challenges, less hours, considerably less physically demanding and considerably higher pay. It's the smart thing to do and I garantuee every single other wrestler in history would have done the same.

• Paid Members
All these mongs saying "I'd rather be a WWE Champion than a movie star"...The Rock was WWE Champion, multiple times! He accomplished everything humanly possible in the wrestling business and made as much money out of it as he could. And he was given an opportunity for a new job with new challenges, less hours, considerably less physically demanding and considerably higher pay. It's the smart thing to do and I garantuee every single other wrestler in history would have done the same.

Yeah but that is not what these "mongs" as you refer to are talking about. The question asked is what would you rather do. It's hardly unrealistic that on a WRESTLING forumthat some people would rather be WWE champion than a top movie star. I don't think The Rock did anything wrong he went where he could earn more money for a less physically demanding job. If I was ever in his postion I would have stayed in WWE because that would be where my love is and I would already be set up money wise. Yeah it fucks with your body but wrestling would still be my number one.

Id love to be a wrestler, for a short time. The thought of having fucked up knees, ankles, back and generally fucked all over would make me turn away. I much prefer seeing guys like The Rock coming back sporadically and looking in great shape than the likes of Austin, Angle, Hogan and Flair who's bodies have all been on the wrong end of a wrestling career.

• Paid Members

This is such bollocks, trying to criticize each other's personal choice of which career you'd rather choose based on personal intangible (possibly indefinable) criteria. Might as well hand out "mong" badges for people that prefer Dairy Milk to Galaxy.

It's all a question of job satisfaction, isn't it? On paper my job is rubbish, involves a degree of unpaid overtime, and pays buttons. But I enjoy it, so right now there isn't anything I'd rather do. Apart from WWE main eventer, obviously.

I would rather be main eventing in WWE with you lot hating me because my promos are not serious enough and I have held the belt to long. I would get as many STD's I could handle off of the divas and have millions of fans.

You know, I seriously dispute saying who was "worse" out of yourself or Dillon (who I have nothing against), but I am starting to wonder who is older.

Archived