RAW Discussion *Spoilers* 28/3

Super Cena

WWE or Hollywood?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All of those WWE Films are just so fucking poorly written and directed it's kinda impossible to tell how good an actor any of these guys might be if they were in a real film. The Rock has been in real films. It's not a fair comparison.

The Rock has been in a WWE movie, and he still managed to look like a star.

Which one? I hope you aren't going to try and claim that Scorpion King, Rundown and Walking tall are WWE movies.

Regardless, I also disagree with the point. WWE Films are utter shit but the acting talent could still shine through if there was any.

Out of interest, I've added a quick poll. Would you rather be a WWE Main eventer or in Hollywood films. Personally, as a wrestling fan my whole life, I'd rather do that.

The Scorpion King wasn't a WWE Film, but according to IMDB, Vince McMahon was the executive producer if it though. I went for Hollywood films in the poll myself, as if you are successful you become much more famous, earn much more money, get more exposure through interviews and appearances, and you don't ruin your body through taking bumps and steroids.

I've gone with Miz and Dill, here. The thing with The Rock (and Cena, if he ever got the chance) is that it's not really an either/or thing with them. The Rock may have only been a full-time wrestler for 5 years, but in that time he won every title worth winning, played a huge part in making the business bigger than it had ever been before, and walked away with a body of work that surpassed all but a few in the history of the business. IMO, it would be the same if Cena got that opportunity - he'd still have lived the dream for 7 or 8 years, he'd just be walking away without having to worry about ending up with a broken neck, an exploding heart or the brain of an alzheimer's patient.

• Paid Members
The Rock loved/loves the wrestling business. He had the chance to go make movies making millions more to work far less. Anyone would do that given the chance.

I wouldn't.

See how your body feels travelling 250 days a year, bumping 4 nights a week and see if you still feel that way.

Depends on what context that you take the initial statement in. I am a carpet fitter and do well. My body takes a battering knee's and back the majority of it. I get a lot of aches and pains etc, no where near the level a WWE superstar would get but this is my comparison.

I got offered a job with in the company I do a lot of work for. Doing estimates, paper work, dealing with other stuff and basically getting off the tools. They offered me an extra

The Rock loved/loves the wrestling business. He had the chance to go make movies making millions more to work far less. Anyone would do that given the chance.

I wouldn't.

See how your body feels travelling 250 days a year, bumping 4 nights a week and see if you still feel that way.

Depends on what context that you take the initial statement in. I am a carpet fitter and do well. My body takes a battering knee's and back the majority of it. I get a lot of aches and pains etc, no where near the level a WWE superstar would get but this is my comparison.

I got offered a job with in the company I do a lot of work for. Doing estimates, paper work, dealing with other stuff and basically getting off the tools. They offered me an extra

• Paid Members

I wouldn't.

I wouldn't.

Archived