RAW Discussion *Spoilers* 28/3

Super Cena

WWE or Hollywood?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So tonight will be the last Raw before Wrestlemania 27.

The Rock is set to appear in a segment with The Miz and John Cena. Any guesses as to how this will turn out?

Undertaker and Triple H are also set to meet face-to-face in the ring. Anybody else think that Hunter may announce tonight that he's putting his career on the line in their 'Mania match?

I've just read this, so if you're wanting to watch it spoiler free be careful which sites you're visiting later on: WWE sent out an email to ticket holders, noting that Monday's RAW begins at 6:45PM instead of 7:15 PM. This is so WWE can tape additional footage for the final SmackDown! episode before WrestleMania.This also means that we'll have spoilers for RAW here on the site before it airs on Monday.

raw.jpg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight must be the night where they make some sort of match involving The Corre v Big Show/Kane etc... Probably including Kofi Kingston and someone, no idea which face they could add to that match. Kevin Nash is an outside chance I think, but the fact he and X-Pac have a WrestleMania party in Atlanta, maybe not.

• Paid Members
Why is there no Smackdown this week?

Because all the talents are in Atlanta doing mania buildup stuff.

It's a bit stupid of them to do all this build up and then axe one of their show's before Wrestlemania. The least they could of done was make Raw a 3 hour special for tonight to make up for the lack of Smackdown. I know it has always been touted as the B show but this really makes it stand out as the B show.

This sonds interesting, I just hope they don't finish with Cena and The Rock staring at each other after laying out The Miz as for me that would just totally kill The Miz right before Wrestlemania. I hope it finishes somehow making all three of them look strong, mmaybe all having a staredown or something, I honestly can't think of a way to have the three of them look strong though as for someone to look strong it usually means another person needs to look weak. It would be totally stupid to have The Rock lay out both Cena and Miz but if anyone is to look slightly weak I suppose it wouldn't hurt The Rock as much as he's already a legend and isn't actually part of the match, I think he hasn't even looked weak at all since returning, in the form of a beatdown, so maybe if anyone is to be laid out it could be him, by both Cena and then The Miz, that way both Cena and Miz go into their match looking strong whilst fans wonder what The Rock will do at Wrestlemania after both of them have attacked him, ie. he'll want revenge on both of them but will it end up costing one of them the match.

• Paid Members

Will likely stay up for this, even though I'll be completely sleep deprived and will have to get up about 4 hours later to head for the airport.

The inevitable Rock/Cena confrontation promises to be something quite epic. It's been something of a dream face off amongst the fans and I think, if he hasn't already, Rock will see the reaction of the fans when they stare each other down and it'll likely give him the itch to actually put the boots on again eventually. It's not that likely, but then I never expected him to return in the first place anytime soon, so if that happened I'd say there's every chance he'll be up for one or two more matches.

HHH/Taker should be a good confrontation. I've seen mixed opinions on the rivalry so far, but I'm totally up for it. It should be a great atmosphere in Atlanta for that one.

JR was hyping up potentially another big announcement for 'Mania, so it'll be interesting to see what comes of that.

There's no doubt that they're in a tricky situation in terms of The Rock being involved with Cena/The Miz. You have arguably the biggest modern star of WWE returning, only to face up against the present star, and one in the making.

Which one SHOULD go over? Personally, I'd say The Miz. As much as I absolutely love The Rock, and have done for many years, he's at a point where he can do something really special for Cena and especially The Miz by putting them both over. I know he's not involved physically but because he is who he is, he doesn't need to be.

But the fans love The Rock and his return is something many didn't expect, so would it really be possible for this return just to be for him to put other talent over? I don't know. I can't decide if it's a good thing or a waste.

• Paid Members
There's no doubt that they're in a tricky situation in terms of The Rock being involved with Cena/The Miz. You have arguably the biggest modern star of WWE returning, only to face up against the present star, and one in the making.

Which one SHOULD go over? Personally, I'd say The Miz. As much as I absolutely love The Rock, and have done for many years, he's at a point where he can do something really special for Cena and especially The Miz by putting them both over. I know he's not involved physically but because he is who he is, he doesn't need to be.

But the fans love The Rock and his return is something many didn't expect, so would it really be possible for this return just to be for him to put other talent over? I don't know. I can't decide if it's a good thing or a waste.

The Rock's ego is far to big and so it should be. If Vince rang him up and said want to come back so you can get beat down by my top star and possibly my next top star The Rock would have nicely declined. He won't do anything that will tarnish him. Getting beat down by The Miz or Cena would do that.

He has come back to be shown in great light by the WWE and help them out with buy rates and also take a shit load of cash out of Vince's pocket.

Its a great situation to be in with WWE at the moment, a lot of the time it is predictable but right now no one could call it. I really have not got a clue how it will go down with the three of them tonight which means it should be great to watch.

• Paid Members

If they allow The Rock and Cena to face-off for free six days before the pay per view then they've lost their minds.

The Rock's ego is far to big and so it should be. If Vince rang him up and said want to come back so you can get beat down by my top star and possibly my next top star The Rock would have nicely declined. He won't do anything that will tarnish him.

What are you basing this bullshit on? Throughout The Rock's career he proved to be one of the most unselfish main eventers in the history of the company, putting over pretty much anyone they wanted, safe in the knowledge that he was so fucking talented that it didn't matter who he lost against.

I must admit I was surprised that The Rock was going to appear live on the Raw before the PPV itself. Him facing off against Cena is one of the reasons I'm buying the PPV.

Cena can open the show with The Rock not being there yet. Then later, perhaps The Miz could attack Cena backstage, which means he never gets to the ring to confront The Rock? Gets good heat on him, means The Rock is still involved 'live' for the audience, and Cena has an excuse for not being there.

Bit contrived but it could work.

• Paid Members
If they allow The Rock and Cena to face-off for free six days before the pay per view then they've lost their minds.

The Rock's ego is far to big and so it should be. If Vince rang him up and said want to come back so you can get beat down by my top star and possibly my next top star The Rock would have nicely declined. He won't do anything that will tarnish him.

What are you basing this bullshit on? Throughout The Rock's career he proved to be one of the most unselfish main eventers in the history of the company, putting over pretty much anyone they wanted, safe in the knowledge that he was so fucking talented that it didn't matter who he lost against.

So you think that The Rock would come back talk trash for the last six weeks about Cena/Miz only to turn up and get his arse kicked by these two, it just won't happen. I have no facts though and I did not say he has not put people over. But and thats a big but, he would look like complete shit now if he got his ass handed to him by either The Miz or Cena would you not agree.

The Rock is a movie star,former Wrestler would you say he is completly ego free.

• Paid Members
So you think that The Rock would come back talk trash for the last six weeks about Cena/Miz only to turn up and get his arse kicked by these two

If he thought it was what was best for business, then yes he would. He did it throughout his career with everyone. Angle. Jericho. Brock. Everyone. Whether he will or not will be determined by Vince and what he thinks is best for the story, but if they wanted him to put Cena or The Miz over there's not a chance in the world The Rock wouldn't do it.

The Rock is a movie star,former Wrestler would you say he is completly ego free.

In terms of whether he wins or losing wrestling matches? Yes I would say he was completely ego free, and I would cite his entire fucking career, and all of the guys he put over and made into stars, as evidence for this.

To say The Rock's got a massive ego that won't allow him to put people over is absolutely ridiculous. You couldn't pick a man who represents that type of wrestler any less.

He lost to the fucking Hurricane!

Archived