The Second UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: THE COUNTDOWN

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most annoying thing about Dappy is that he distracts me from working out whether I think the girl is fit or not.

Fit or not, she must be just rife with disease. She looks like she got rejected from the sugababes for just not looking quite enough like a mangy dog.

• Paid Members
The most annoying thing about Dappy is that he distracts me from working out whether I think the girl is fit or not.

Yes, the quicker she goes solo, the better.

• Moderators

That whole saga with Dappy and the death threat was fucking hilarious.

Sending what has to be the lamest threat ever, and then ultimately tucking his tail between his legs and giving a shitty apology like a pussy.

Such a total weiner, I can't see how anyone could possibly take him seriously.

• Moderators
That whole saga with Dappy and the death threat was fucking hilarious.

Sending what has to be the lamest threat ever, and then ultimately tucking his tail between his legs and giving a shitty apology like a pussy.

Such a total weiner, I can't see how anyone could possibly take him seriously.

His wikipedia page is hilarious reading.

• Paid Members

"Never knew how much I loved you til you woz dead!"

I actually know a bird who played this at her dads funeral, and cried when it came on at the pub. That alone justifies me putting him at number one. Stupid hatted cunt. Yeah, I still don't have the words...

• Paid Members

A colleague once read one of his tweets out of Heat, something along the lines of

"WTF is wiv da weather? Its snowin n fukin sunny at tha same tym LOL"

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhTWAT

• Awards Moderator

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Katy Perry

(2009 ranking: did not place)

katy-perry-20080722-439927.jpg

What's she famous for?

Singing, kissing girls (and liking it), taming Russell Brand, and possessing a cracking pair of chest-enhancers.

And you think she's a twat because...

Well... most voters could see bad and good in Katy Perry. For instance, she has lovely, lovely boobs, and may well be a lovely, lovely person too (who on this forum would really know), but that song about the firework is godawful to the point of wanting to ram actual fireworks in your ears to stop the pain. In fact, you could say when it comes to Katy, you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up and you're down, SEE WHAT I DID THERE. "Okay, she is fit and any red-blooded male would," says The Maestro, who ranked her at #4. "However, she's constantly everywhere dressed up in silly outfits and makes some of the worst pop music that I've ever had the displeasure of hearing." Her choice of husband has also irritated you. Magnum uses quotes to voice his view that Perry is "an utter moron. She said this about Russell Brand:

'I think he's going to change people's lives'

'He's going to help them remember why we exist, and it's not for Heidi [Montag] and Spencer [Pratt], celebrity culture, or fame, or crotch shots, or box-office movies.'

'His pilgrimage is spiritual. I think his destination will be complete nirvana.'

She said that. About Russell Brand."

"She shouldn't be overlooked just because she has a great pair of tits," concludes Mr. Seven, who ranked Perry at #3. "Outside of the rack there is a loud, annoying, reprehensibly arrogant dickhead. Her music is godawful, her attempts at recreating it live shameful and her general presence is sickening. If this is the type of woman that gives other girls confidence, it's worrying. A truly vapid and vile creature.

But yeah, great tits."

Was she voted a Top Twat (#1 Twat)?

No.

And so to summarise, Katy Perry is worse than...

...her husband, who didn't make the list.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

I really like Katy Perry :( She is as fit as fuck, and Kissed A Girl was a good single. A friend of mine met her and says she has the most amazing body he'd ever seen. You should vote for Russell Brand, not her.

• Awards Moderator
I really like Katy Perry :( She is as fit as fuck, and Kissed A Girl was a good single. A friend of mine met her and says she has the most amazing body he'd ever seen. You should vote for Russell Brand, not her.

I agree with Loki, I really like Katy Perry too :( It hurt me to include her in the list. But the voters spoke, and it seems that they don't share this view...

• Paid Members

I voted her number 5 on my list she is fucking awful and annoying. This is just the first bit from my rant about her......

Oh Katy with your lovely tits and your annoying everything how I loathe you so much. I really don