The Second UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: THE COUNTDOWN

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Poor Gervais. I've always seen his smugness as a joke he plays up.

He does deserve grief for his painfully average stand up though. The channel 4 top 100 at xmas voted him third greatest stand up EVER, in the WORLD! Utter madness. People who voted in that are twats.

Hmmm. I have to say I never thought much of Gervais. The Office was good, but in my opinion, over-rated. However after listening to his XFM podcasts I am now a fan, which is also down to Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington of course.

Edited by BiffingtonClyro

• Awards Moderator

Last entry for today.

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Liam Gallagher

(2009 ranking: 17. Down 11 places)

liam_gallagher.jpg

What's he famous for?

Music, being from Manchester, not liking his brother.

And you think he's a twat because...

His ego probably has a great deal to do with this. His ego is big. It's huge. Massive. It's bigger than Jesus (but not as good as The Beatles). Gladstone Small succinctly sums up his thoughts on the twat as follows - "Rock & Roll Cunt." And after that, Gladstone, what else is to be said?

Was he voted a Top Twat (#1 Twat)?

No.

And so to summarise, Liam Gallagher is worse than...

Noel Gallagher, who didn't make the list?

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
And so to summarise, Liam Gallagher is worse than...

Noel Gallagher, who didn't make the list?

Shit. What I said about him anyway - "A cunt. D'you know what I mean?"

• Awards Moderator

DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:

Russell Howard

(2009 ranking: did not place)

RussellHoward_1658_1_1_20100901102219.jpg

What's he famous for?

Large-scale arena stand-up, BBC Three programmes, doing silly voices.

"Why are all modern comedians called fucking Russell these days?" wonders Magnum. BiffingtonClyro, who ranked Howard at #5, adds, "He is soooooo funny!!11! and really freaking cute!!1! Do you like jokes about animals? You'll fucking love this cunt. He blinks so much you would think he is constantly walking through a very strong gale." Magnum elaborates, "Howard is another of the Michael McIntyre school of comedians who've learned that the content of your jokes isn't anywhere near as important as how funny you find them yourself. It's been said that a great comedian can make people laugh simply by reading a phonebook. Russell Howard proves that if you can make yourself laugh by reading a phonebook, and possibly pull some silly faces while you're doing it, you can sell out arenas.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Russell Howard

(2009 ranking: did not place)

"Why are all modern comedians called fucking Russell these days?" wonders Magnum. BiffingtonClyro, who ranked Howard at #5, adds, "He is soooooo funny!!11! and really freaking cute!!1! Do you like jokes about animals? You'll fucking love this cunt. He blinks so much you would think he is constantly walking through a very strong gale." Magnum elaborates, "Howard is another of the Michael McIntyre school of comedians who've learned that the content of your jokes isn't anywhere near as important as how funny you find them yourself. It's been said that a great comedian can make people laugh simply by reading a phonebook. Russell Howard proves that if you can make yourself laugh by reading a phonebook, and possibly pull some silly faces while you're doing it, you can sell out arenas.