The Second UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: THE COUNTDOWN

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want to add Frankie, out of The Saturdays. A mate once met her -about a year ago- when he worked in Asda. He told me she pretty much boasted that "Every guy wants to do me"

...I just feel sorry for Wayne Bridge

So do I, in the same way I often find myself crying myself to sleep at night at the tragic plight of George Clooney or Hugh Hefner.

I'm surprised not to see more X-Factor related names being thrown about.

My list consisted of 3 people from X Factor, 2 sportsmen, 2 musicians, 1 politician and 2 comedians. A well-rounded twat list I felt.

• Awards Moderator
Looking forward to the results of this, seriously hope nobody's voted for John Bishop.

But he's a twat?

Question. When the countdown proper begins, should I keep it in this thread or start a new one just for the countdown? Thoughts?

• Paid Members
Looking forward to the results of this, seriously hope nobody's voted for John Bishop.

But he's a twat?

Question. When the countdown proper begins, should I keep it in this thread or start a new one just for the countdown? Thoughts?

Without sounding precious about it, he's really not. He's a top, top bloke & a great comic.

• Awards Moderator

But he's a twat?

Without sounding precious about it, he's really not. He's a top, top bloke & a great comic.

I must respectfully disagree. I'm not a fan :(. Sorry. I'm not the only one, though - he has been nominated on a few Twat Ballots - but currently not enough to place him very highly.

Was that a spoiler? Anything can change - send your twat ballots in now to keep John Bishop off the list / get him to number 1! (delete as appropriate)

A new thread but it's cool either way.

Is it still a three person twat race for the top spot or do we have more contenders?

Edited by The Natural

Interested to see who the top twats are. I'd have thought Michael McIntyre and Lady Gaga must be ranking fairly highly.

I'm amazed at the John Bishop hate. There are far, far more offensive people worthy of nomination. You could make up a whole top 10 based solely on The X Factor, for example. Cheryl Cole needs to be in this list, I feel my accompanying explanation to her nomination deserves an airing, unless someone has expressed the same sentiment in more eloquent fashion.

Edited by matbro1984
Brevity

I could easily have extended it - the people who didn't make my cut but are still very worthy - Ant & Dec, Jordan, that cagefighting prick she was boffing, Brian Moore, John Inverdale, Boris Johnson, Amir Khan, Justin Bieber, the entire cast of Glee and Twilight, Slash, Susan Boyle, Peter Andre, Lewis Hamilton, the Hogan family, Bob Crow, the British Airways Cabin Crew, Noel Fielding, Peter Kay, Danny Cipriani, Russell Brand, Katy Perry, Madonna, Fearne Cotton, the cast of Loose Women, Louis Spence, Kerry Katona...

I reeled that off with out even thinking hard about it.

At least one of that lot made my list :thumbsup:

I only sent a few names, but rather than nominating those who will surely keep cropping up, I opted to narrow it right down. Wayne Rooney in particular was the subject of my foulest language.

I'd guess it's going to be either Rooney, Ashley Cole or Gary Neville as the highest twat representative for football. I expect that will be Cole.

• Paid Members
I only sent a few names, but rather than nominating those who will surely keep cropping up, I opted to narrow it right down. Wayne Rooney in particular was the subject of my foulest language.

I'd guess it's going to be either Rooney, Ashley Cole or Gary Neville as the highest twat representative for football. I expect that will be Cole.

I think Rooney will just pip Cole. See, over the past twelve months Cole has actually been an alright footballer on the pitch, he's a great left back and all that. But aside from the odd flash of brilliance Rooney has been something of a dreg. On and off the pitch, Rooney's had an unbelievably twattish time over the last year.