Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the latest video from last night's Raw: Raw 14/2/2011 2/21/11 video.

Actually watching it again the shadow walking behind Taker does seem to be a bit longer than it would be if it was just his shadow so I suppose those who think there may be two figures, Taker and someone else, may have a point. The only thing I noticed was that the shadow, whilst looking like it is actually someone following Taker and not actually his shadow, does look like it's wearing his hat. I suppose there is also a possibility the figure outside isn't Taker's, the reason I think it is is due to the long trenchcoat and when you see him in the window looking out just before the candles go out it does look as though he's wearing his black trenchcoat, similar to the one the figure outside the cabin is wearing, that might just be a red herring though and it could be someone else. I still have a feeling it is all just The Undertaker, the fact he's in the cabin and then outside could just show that he's been readying himself away from everyone in the cabin, taking time to heal and become stronger, then he looks out of the window and it cuts to him outside the cabin, as he walks off back to WWE as he is now fully restrengthened. It could easily be that he is looking out at the other mysterious figure though and whilst I do feel it is all Taker I must admit there is some doubt creeping in making me feel that it could be Taker and someone else. Not too sure about all of the Sting stuff though, the thing with Sting is some people are dead certain there is no way he's turning up whilst others seem to be taking rumours and building on them saying it is him or it could be him. Don't get me wrong, I would love it if it turned out Taker was in the cabin and Sting was the mysterious figure outside (if it is two people and not just all Taker) but previous let downs and the fact that a lot of people seem to think the idea of it being Sting is crazy have me feeling that it won't be, saying that though WWE have pulled off some great surprises in the past and with Wrestlemania in Atlanta now's the time if there ever was one. But as I said I do think it is all just Taker.

If you look at the latest video, the fella inside the cabin, has the same sorta features as HBK.

Theory...

Could HBK retreated to this place, to meet someone who is going to end takers streak? It seems most people are aware taker is returning on that date too, could it be that HBK will be there to say, that although, he couldn't beat him, he's found someone that can?

• Paid Members

Its definitely the Undertaker now. It would show a bit of disrespect to their biggest character of all time if they are using a build up video featuring him to think the fans would go "aww, I wanted it to be Sting". The WWE always feel the return of the Undertaker is a big deal, so they are pushing it with these buildup videos. The dream of it being Sting died off the week they played the Johnny Cash song and died even more when we found out he's talking to TNA and not talking to WWE at the moment. I think the ships sailed on Sting now. He seems against doing anything other than getting paid big money for turning up once a fortnight in TNA and taking half the year off.

Could HBK retreated to this place, to meet someone who is going to end takers streak? It seems most people are aware taker is returning on that date too, could it be that HBK will be there to say, that although, he couldn't beat him, he's found someone that can?

Thats a good idea actually. And just think: he might have had a spare bed for Triple H in that retreat for the last 10 months? Might devalue Sheamus a bit, but Triple H might return with the reason he was out is that after Sheamus twatted him and put him out of action, it woke him up to where his career needed to be. And since Undertaker and Michaels kept him out of last years WrestleMania main event and the young stars like Sheamus are over taking him by putting him out of action (he could say the Triple H or 2000 or even 2007 wouldnt have allowed that to happen), he needs to do what Michaels couldnt do and end the Undertakers Streak.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

There's a lot of speculation both in this video and in the comments for it:

Some are interesting such as the videos not being in proper order, the boots being different, promo one being Sting's and promo two being Taker's with promo three bringing them both together. Again personally I think some people who seem dead certain it is Sting (as well as Taker) may possibly be letting themselves in for a terrible let down.

The guy in the latest video on the inside is definitely HHH, unless undertaker has been on the roids and dyed his beard blonde. Taker also has a tattoo on his upper abdominal which would be visible from where the camera starts and pans up

I think the person walking into the shed will be HBK to give HHH "advice" on how to handle undertaker etc.

I've no doubt Undertaker will be at the raw on that date, and he'll either be attacked or challenged to "summon" him

2cpvqd1.jpg

This could be my eyes playing tricks on me, but that looks like a crow...

It's easier to see when you watch the video than a still image, it's the part where 'Taker' walks past the window and then there's the shadow. While everyone was concentrating on the window, we missed this.

• Paid Members

I still think it's a cert to simply be Taker, but I can see how the closeup can look like Michaels. Whatever way you look at it though, it seems much less likely that we'll be getting Undertaker v Barrett and HHH v Sheamus than it did one month ago, and thank god for that if it's the case.

I think it's getting a bit silly now. Everybodys going completely overboard, seeing things/people that arent even there. It's like whe Jericho came back and people were disecting all the numbers and coming up with dates that mean Billy Gunn was coming back, and all this bollocks.

It's The Undertaker. Simple as that.