Jump to content

Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

I dont mind if its Taker as long as he comes back with a new look, music, etc cos hes beyond stale and his feuds have the same pattern.

 

A mix of American Badass/Deadman would be good for me.

  • Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I dont mind if its Taker as long as he comes back with a new look, music, etc cos hes beyond stale and his feuds have the same pattern.

 

A mix of American Badass/Deadman would be good for me.

 

I'm also hoping for an update.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Vince probbaly thinks hes untouchable and bulletproof.

 

Until the fateful day when the grim reaper comes for him, he pretty much is.

 

 

The federal government couldn't get him, so agreed, he's pretty much untouchable.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I haven't seen Undertaker vs Triple H in years, so if thats it i'll be chuffed. Especially with Michaels as the special referee. Dont know where you would get that from though. Cant see Triple H and Undertaker being rushed back in the space of a month and then building them up for WrestleMania, all the while forgetting about Nexus and Sheamus who put them out to begin with. Surely Triple H would sort his business out with King Sheamus first.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart
  • Paid Members
Posted
I haven't seen Undertaker vs Triple H in years, so if thats it i'll be chuffed. Especially with Michaels as the special referee. Dont know where you would get that from though. Cant see Triple H and Undertaker being rushed back in the space of a month and then building them up for WrestleMania, all the while forgetting about Nexus and Sheamus who put them out to begin with.

Triple H just seems like the only logical opponent if they're planning on making Taker's match the main event, with Shawn's involvement. Realistically, who else is there on the roster that they can main event Shawn and Taker with, with Shawn in a non-wrestling role?

 

Surely Triple H would sort his business out with King Sheamus first.

With how far Sheamus' stock has fallen in the past few months, dressed like a pleb and feuding with Santino, Morrison and Mark Henry, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he quickly loses to Triple H in the main event of the same show Hunter returns on, allowing Trips to move on to bigger and better things. If the plan was to still do Sheamus and Triple H at Mania then they're doing a pretty shit job getting Sheamus ready.

 

In fact, now I've thought about it, it'd be absolutely hilarious if these videos ended up being for Triple H's return, during which he challenges The Undertaker. The internet would explode.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It might be slightly interesting with the reasoning that he wants revenge on Taker for retiring his friend. The guest ref then turns out to be Michaels himself! Can the deadman overcome these odds! etc

 

Its nothing special, but there's fuck all else.

Posted

I've always wanted to see Taker/HHH one more time so I'm happy about this. They haven't faced each other in a one on one match on PPV in about nine years and I'm not sure if they've faced each other on TV since but if they have, it's only been once or twice. Plus, it'll mean HBK being back on our screens, which is great.

 

Still not sure how they'll deal with Kane/Barrett and Sheamus if this happens though though.

Posted

Taker/HHH with Shawn as ref wouldn't achieve anything at all, it's the same old guys. Why not let a fresh face have a crack at Taker. Hopefully Hunter has nothing to do with whatever they have planned with Taker and Shawn and they let somebody like Barrett in the mix.

Posted
Triple H beat the Undertaker at the Elimination Chamber in 2009 in a little mini-match when they were the last two men in the ring if that counts.

I also remember them having a match on Smackdown during Triple H's 2008/9 time on that show, but it went to a no contest or something like that.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Don't WWE have a new DeGeneration-X DVD set coming out just after WrestleMania time? I think that seems to suggest Michaels and Triple-H in some form of on-screen reunion around the big event. With Michaels going to be involved with whatever 'Taker is doing, it seems to suggest 'Taker vs. HHH to me...

×
×
  • Create New...