Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, inc 14/02 *Raw Spoilers*

danchilton

Id Say Beard 5 Looks Like Hacksaw Jim Duggan but I could be wrong.

Well Taker looks to be coming back and if the man outside the cabin isnt Sting then at least it Kind of Proves WWE listens to whats out there mainly so they can mess us about. Anybody could be standing outside in the rain and be wearing a leather jacket. Then again it would suprise me if the person outside and inside the cabin are Both going to be Undertaker. Why would HBK be Waiting for him there when hes already came back to be inducted into the hall of fame on a live Raw

I might be looking into it too much but im more concerned as to why Taker went to a cabin after he was buried alive and why someone is stalking him.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undertaker's 2007 return hype vid:

Was there a thread on here at the time asking questions about why he's mates with snakes and horses, or suggesting one of the druids was Jake Roberts' face superimposed on Danny Basham's body? All this Jacob's cabin shit is just meant to be spooky/mystical images, for fuck's sake.

Edited by King Pitcos

The two people who Taker can logically face at Mania is Wade Barrett and Kane. Neither have any reason to be appearing on Raw next week. Unless Taker simply minces out, does a creepy promo, and says he will be at Smackdown on Friday.

Im loving the "two different people in the video's" theory though. Stuff like that makes Wrestling great.

• Paid Members
So did I get them all right?

Well at first glance, yes, but personally I'd penalize you and say NO because

A) THIS :

5 is also taker in his ministry days when he just had that long beard with no tache.

ISN'T right, and

B) You care far, far too much.

• Paid Members

It's clearly not Undertaker, definitely not, especially now that they've shown his face. WWE never just plays "this guy is returning" vignettes, and they definitely wouldn't do it so obviously. Remember the Beautiful Day music videos?, when they showed clips of the Brooklyn Brawler rehabbing his quad, only to swerve us on the MSG Raw and have HHH return, that wouldn't have been the same if they'd just said "HHH is returning".

Now, not to discredit the perfectly plausible ideas that it's Awesome Kong, Hector Guerrero, or Shawn Michaels wearing facepaint and a trenchcoat, but I have a theory myself... Lets look at the facts...

(1) They've showed Undertakers face. Why would they show Undertakers face if it was just going to be Undertaker?, exactly!, WWE wouldn't spoil their own surprise. Undertakers appeared for WWE before as well, so by showing him, we now know that it's going to be someone new debuting.

(2) There's heavy rain pouring down outside the cabin. Do you know where a lot of rain pours down?, in the jungle, maybe even the Congo?.

(3) There's only one person in the video. Which would lead most fans to believe this is an important person, a very important person. In conjunction with fact number 2 are we supposed to assume that this man is some kind of "Jungle V.I.P"?.

(4) The numbers. "21"- what's the 21st letter in the alphabet?, it's "U", which clearly stands for Undertaker, this is clearly the Jungle V.I.P's way of challenging him to a match at Wrestlemania. The next number is "2", which of course is the record number of WrestleZone World Heavyweight Championships any wrestler in history has won, and noone has come close to beating that record, check the history books http://www.wrestlezonescotland.co.uk/roster.php

And of course, the number "11", what's the 11th letter in the alphabet?, K.

He's fucking coming....

19074p.jpg

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

Undertaker's 2007 return hype vid:

Was there a thread on here at the time asking questions about why he's mates with snakes and horses, or suggesting one of the druids was Jake Roberts' face superimposed on Danny Basham's body? All this Jacob's cabin shit is just meant to be spooky/mystical images, for fuck's sake.

I used to love those kind of videos, I remember staying up to watch PPVs when they'd have beginnings like that or show videos like that before Undertaker matches and I'd be sat there in the dark in the living room with only the TV on and then being freaked out as the video was playing. Good times. I miss Undertaker's videos like that.

Also im not sure people have mentioned, these video's they have been showing for the past week have been very elaborate. This isn't some Jericho Save Us quality graphics, this is borderline big budget promo's. The question is whould they do this if it was simply just the Undertaker? I can count off the top of my head five or six "returns" Taker has made over the years and never have they been this elaborate with his return. Come to think of it they have never made a promo or vignette this eleborate for anyone ever!