• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I watch it, the more the face looks like SHawn Michaels to me

ut.jpg

thats hbk, the jawline and the facial feature is defo hbk

hbk vs taker 3 oh my lord or hbk vs sting w00tness

Edited by buba3d

Not that we needed any more proof, but there is a tag for 'Undertaker' on the WWE.com video.

http://vids.wwe.com/index.php/video/Raw-22...3/790248181001/

Seems a bit blatant for the E.

I am continuing to hold out hope there is more to it than simply taker.

It might have been mistakenly put there. Remember Alberto Del Rio's bio when he debuted?

• Paid Members
hbk vs taker 3 oh my lord or hbk vs sting w00tness

Am I the only one that took his words about honouring "his word to the Undertaker" etc to heart, and really hope Shawn DOESNT wrestle again?

He went out on top at a Mania main event against one of his few peers, in a superb match. Why tarnish that? Plus from reading his Twitter he seems to genuinely love retirement.

Let go. He has.

Right before the Johnny Cash song kicks in, you can hear a crow say "HURLEY" if you play it backwards. Using the same powers of deduction, logic, utter stupidity and mental illness as every other oddball, fancy-flight mong in this thread, I've come to the conclusion it's Matt Hardy. You just can't see his extra chins in that screengrab because it's dark and grainy. The symbol on the building being an upside down Hardy Boyz logo also gives it away.

Edited by King Pitcos

Surely any involvement in this what so ever by HHH would totally put Sheamus out in the cold? That being said, if HHH is going to return to take on Sheamus at Mania, he needs to do it next week on Raw to allow for build up.

No he doesn't. If he were feuding with Undertaker, it'd need weeks of build up time. But HHH vs Sheamus has already had the lion's share of its build, when Sheamus injured him about nine months ago. Triple H wouldn't necessarily need to return at all until WrestleMania (or the week before), they could just announce that he's coming back for revenge.

The only thing that makes me think that it may have a 'surprise' is the fact that Vignette's usually have some continuity. In the vignette, taker is clearly in the house and even the pis of his face he is dry and inside. As it goes on it distinctly shows the coat wearer OUTSIDE and walking to the house.

As much as i hate to admit it, and iot'll probably come to nothing, but WWE has at least made me 'interested'/eager to see what happens.