Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I know it was nominated last year and so I'm not sure if it counts (it sounds as though there will be more posts to follow on from it as well, plus I'm not sure if it's too late for this year's awards), but the splendid Burchill's Buddy is elaborating on his Man Meat Ltd. email adventures of last year, as seen here:-

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2508226

Man Meat Ltd - Part 1

Hello Dear Brother and Sister in the Lord My name is Pastor Willy Brian,Pastor Willy for short. I just came about your email address through an email surfing Affiliated with the US chamber of commerce,Am having a little problem which i will like to share with you.I am from Sisters of St Benedict am on a christian mission out of the country and i came went along with my female Yorkie terrier puppy. After a while i notice that the weather hear is not good for the puppy and i have not been able to take care of her the way i do because of my Mission Job. She is home raised vaccines and health guarantee.. all i need is someone that is capable adopting her and take care of her the way i always do so if you feel you can take care of this little angel for me please do send a reply back to me and i will email you her picture I hope to read from you.

Remain Blessed

Pastor Willy

Greetings Pastor Willy

Thankyou very much for your Email about the Yorkshire terrier. My name is Ji-Sung Park and I am the co-founder of Man Meat Ltd - one of the largest meat packers and stores in south London. We have recently lost one of our larger distributors of good puppy meat and we would be most interested in buying this Yorkie from you. We were wondering is this the only puppy you have or is it possible you could get hold of more to ship onto us? Our usual payment is

• Awards Moderator
I know it was nominated last year and so I'm not sure if it counts (it sounds as though there will be more posts to follow on from it as well, plus I'm not sure if it's too late for this year's awards), but the splendid Burchill's Buddy is elaborating on his Man Meat Ltd. email adventures of last year, as seen here:-

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2508226

Seconded. I think the whole story should be considered as one, even though it's split across multiple posts.

I forgot to nominate this when it happened, but I've been chuckling at it whenever I see the Batman thread since.

In response to news the the director has restricted the preview to only 70mm IMAX theatres.

That should complete Nolan's journey up his own arse, then.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived