Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the TNA script covered in Scribbled out notes and drawings?

For some reason i'd imagine it'd read like:

"Sting comes down, no wait hogan, no wait James storm and...he wins the belt! WOOOOO"

*Drawing of a dinosaur*

This post from Bowyo_T in wwffan2's riveting thread about scripts from 2005 tickled me.

Wrestling is an internet based medium today. It moves so fucking fast, Power Slam had Del Rio on the cover with a title talking about how he's the new champion, and he had just won his second world title by the time Power Slam came out. You have the Observer and the Torch and all those news sites and then there are the forums and the podcasts. Thats all you need. What does a wrestling magazine provide? Opinion (we can get that 30 seconds after Raw finishes), photos (the magazine photographers and even the promotions post their shit on facebook or the official websites), results (don't need those) and all the other stuff you can get. The best things about them are the interviews, but Power Slam and FSM have those covered. Apart from loyalty and convenience, wrestling magazines are a dying breed.

might not be the usual humour Ian is nominated for but its a nail on the head post in my opinion, all good points that are well made

They were Miss Cellaneous on here, then joined TWCF as Jen Hellwig. Turned out to be a bloke called Graham but was a good poster regardless.

"She turned out to be a bloke named Graham" is basically the internet summed up in a single sentence.

This just made me piss myself laughing. Brilliant.

Archived