Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

I don't know if this was nominated at the time, but I'd like to put this in as a late nomination for Loki on the subject of the Mafia threads:-

It's like someone doing a big smelly poo the pavement outside your house. Sure, it's not directly affecting you, but the smell is there as you come and go, and its presence makes you suspect some of your neighbours are right bastards.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=123830...p;#entry2283721

Seconded.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I know you're not going to agree with the sentiments of it being a Mafia nerd yourself, Carbomb, but it was the wording of it that tickled me and it didn't make any difference that it was about the Mafia games to me. 'Big smelly poo' wins it for me especially.

• Paid Members
I know you're not going to agree with the sentiments of it being a Mafia nerd yourself, Carbomb, but it was the wording of it that tickled me and it didn't make any difference that it was about the Mafia games to me. 'Big smelly poo' wins it for me especially.

Fair enough, I see your point.

And that's Mafia Nerd MA to you, Mr. Poopy Pants.

• Paid Members

Fair enough, I see your point.

And that's Mafia Nerd MA to you, Mr. Poopy Pants.

I presume the 'MA' stands for an educational achievement and not 'Mard Arse' or something as a result of Woyzeck's wacky name change thread?

• Moderators
I've been a big fan of NXT since its inception, but my oh my, what a load of nobrot this new season looks like it's going to be. The problem with the Redemption idea is that anyone half decent who lost out in a previous series of NXT has already been called up to the main roster (Husky Harris, Skip Sheffield, Brodus Clay). In fact, even dickheads like Alex Riley and Wassisname McRosterCutty have found their way onto Raw, meaning that we're left with the real dregs. the only decent ones left are Percy Watson and Derrick Bateman, neither of which have made it onto Season Five.

The result is a line-up which is as weak as Generation Me's protein shakes. It only seems like a week since Novak, Saxton and O'Brien were boring me half to death - and that's because it is. Are they trying to finish the job? Darren Young remains as bland as Matt Damon-flavoured rice cakes. In fact, such is my fear of accidentally catching a Darren Young match, that for a while I personally slept with every Sky Sports employee ever, so as to keep WWE Superstars from being shown on UK TV.

I'm sort of interested in seeing why Lucky Cannon is wearing women's clothing. Titus O'Neil made the biggest impression of the six, which is something that should chill the spines of anyone who saw his 'efforts' in Season Two.

Commentary was poor, although a lot better than the awkward S4 commentary (Josh Matthews, although superior to Tood Grisham, has to shoulder the blame for that). Not sure about the praise being dished out to Regal though - I know he's BRITISH~ and could have been a World Champion if he hadn't been busted for drugs/been a flabby midcarder with an awkward ring style, but he seemed disinterested out there. Perhaps he'll grow into the role in time.

Not much to hold your interest then, unless Titus O'Neil v Jacob Novak is your sick idea of a dream match, or you like jokes based around the fact that Yoshi Tatsu's English is a bit dodgy HAHA AREN'T JAPANESE PEOPLE FUNNY, or you're a bit miffed that Hornswoggle hasn't had enough run-ins with Chavo lately.

The only way this season can be saved, IMO, is if they bring back The Product. You know: Michael Tarver. Here's my fantasy booking. He comes down the aisle and knocks out all six competitors in 1.9 seconds. Obviously with less than 12 seconds gone this means we have a lot of time to kill, so the camera follows him to the back as he spends 55 minutes trying to down a cup of coke. then he returns to the ring with some boltcutters, clips Matt Striker's fat head clean off with them (it goes into the crowd, much the the WWE Universe's delight - there is a bit of a fight to catch it), impregnates Maryse without even touching her, then leaves. That, UKFFers, is what I call Redemption.

Made me chuckle quite a bit.

Archived