Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Whiskey_Jim

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Scott Hall, he's never been in one, oddly.

I always used to "Razor will be in this one" as a kid, and he never was. The Bad Guy was always defending or challenging for a title or selling an injury at the Rumble matches. He did eliminate 123 Kid in 1996, though didnt he? Or am I thinking or Bret giving Owen a kicking?

• Paid Members
He did eliminate 123 Kid in 1996, though didnt he? Or am I thinking or Bret giving Owen a kicking?

He distracted Kid. HBK did the deed itself.

• Paid Members
He did eliminate 123 Kid in 1996, though didnt he? Or am I thinking or Bret giving Owen a kicking?

He distracted Kid. HBK did the deed itself.

Thats it! I knew Razor had something to do with it. This is how you go over the top rope though.

0:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdZUa_faerQ...feature=related

• Paid Members

Yup, pretty good Rumble contributions from Razor over the years.

1993 : unsuccessful challenge for Bret's WWF title. Pretty dramatic for small child Bret fan me.

1994 : successful Intercontinental title defence against IRS - the BASTARDS made me think Irwin had won.

1995 : unsuccessful Intercontinental title defence against Double J only after a restart. Chuff me, I thought Jarrett was lame.

1996 : aforementioned interference after Kid cost him the Intercontinental title against Goldy. I LOVED the Marlena debut throwing up the usual "more questions than answers" thing with Goldust.

Edit - Christ, even in 2000 Waltman was a fucking bumpmaster nutcase.

Hell, I'm slightly intrigued by the Rumble with 40 wrestlers in it. Think I might watch WWE for the first time since WM26. Gonna stream it though, ain't no way Vince is getting my money with the way shows have gone lately.

I'm a sucker for surprise entrants, so I'll have a guess at some:

1. Triple H

2. Christian

3. Chris Jericho

4. Undertaker

5. Skip Sheffield

6. Ricky Steamboat (playing off the Nexus beatdown, how great would that be?!)

7. Billy Kidman (hell, he's an agent anyway, might as well use him for a nostalgia pop)

8. Steve Blackman (can't believe they didn't use this guy again after how good he looked in the 15th Anniversary battle royal)

9. Rikishi (something with the Uso's, really surprised he hasn't had a cameo appearance since leaving WWE in 2004)

10. Bret Hart (this is a bit unlikely due to the whole bumping thing, but they could work around it if they wanted to. Have him get DQ'd for using a steel chair on someone, like they did to Finlay one year, or the classic 'brawl to the backstage area' move)

Moments i'd mark out for:

'Bad Guy' kicks in and Hall comes out in 'Razor mode and attire

Nash comes out

'The lights go dim', you get the 'WCW' version of the entrance with the kids voice and Sting comes out

Goldberg comes out, throws everyone out and wins

Warrior music hits and he comes out

if any of those happened (and theres more chance of dvid Cameron running the country right) i would literally c*m in my pants!

Sting as a surprise entry would get me excited. Don't know how likely it is though.

It wouldn't excite me as such but Kevin Nash being a surprise entry would be quite cool and would probably get a really good reaction

• Paid Members
Might be a long shot, but i know macho man has just signed on to be in the new all stars game.

a one off for the rumble?

If that happens then i will give my daughter when she turns 18 to both you and Fash to high five over

Why would you say something , that in allright could be the worst backfire of your entire life? By all rights he will not be there, but if he is.........i'll get The Fash on speed dial.

Archived