Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Whiskey_Jim

• Paid Members
This is exactly what is going to happen.

22.jpg

REALLY??

A champion vs Dolph Ziggler at WrestleMania? This year's WrestleMania?? Not a dog's chance in hell.

As for the potential of Undertaker, if his shoulder can support two minutes of punching people then a bump, I expect him to come in, wail on Barratt for a bit, then Slater & Gabriel to throw him out.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I very much doubt it'll be undertaker returning. But I can see Taker winning, Wade winning the Elimination Chamber to become Champion and Taker Vs Wade Title Vs Career

No chance. I'll skip over the likelihood of Wade being considered ready for a title run (no chance) or any rationale in storyline that Taker would have to risk his career when the Rumble win gets him the match anyway, or the fact that no one would believe Barratt would have a chance at ending Taker's career, and get straight to the point - as fragile as Undertaker has been, and he would only just now be returning, there is no way they would put the belt on him again so soon. If they ever do again.

Yeah, I could see Barratt vs Undertaker at WrestleMania, but just for revenge. No title, no over blown career stips.

Do a repeat of previous rumble (91?) where an entry missed so only 29 competitors make it to the ring. Have it down to the last 2 with Shaemus being one, commentators are on about how one of these two are going to Mania. Shaemus eliminaates whoever to win and the crowd big boos, when "the Raw GM" makes an announcement that there must be 30 wrestlers in the rumble so the last entry will be this man

Triple H

Place goes nuts, he eliminates Shamus to win the rumble and go to Mania.

Shaemus goes off on one, demands a match at Elimination Chamber for the title as he was robbed by the Raw GM and he won the rumble by rights. Wins title at EC and it him vs Trips for the title at Mania

• Paid Members

If there's any chance of Undertaker making it to WrestleMania they should have Barrett in the ring on his own. Lights go out, come back on and 'Taker is standing in front of him. 'Taker chucks him out of the Rumble. Lights out, 'Taker gone when they come back on.

Archived