Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Whiskey_Jim

• Paid Members

Wont be as genius as WCW's "60 MEN! 3 RINGS! 9 COMMENTATORS! 2 CAMERAS!" World War 3 Battle Royal. WWE might have to bring Virgil back to fit 40 lads in the Rumble. Seriously though, I'm buzzing my tits off at the thought of a 40 Man Rumble. Sounds like an awesome idea.

As a play on last years Beth Phoenix participation, Beth should turn up again dump out another bloke and be on her own in the ring and Awesome Kong might debut in the style of Giant Gonzales, to have the first ever pair of women in a Rumble match. Kong could then knock her about a bit. I can just here Matt Striker "in all my years nobody has dominated Beth Phoenix like this". I loved Gonzales debut, no matter how shite the rest of his career was. It would make Kong look class.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wont be as genius as WCW's "60 MEN! 3 RINGS! 9 COMMENTATORS! 2 CAMERAS!" World War 3 Battle Royal. WWE might have to bring Virgil back to fit 40 lads in the Rumble. Seriously though, I'm buzzing my tits off at the thought of a 40 Man Rumble. Sounds like an awesome idea.

As a play on last years Beth Phoenix participation, Beth should turn up again dump out another bloke and be on her own in the ring and Awesome Kong might debut in the style of Giant Gonzales, to have the first ever pair of women in a Rumble match. Kong could then knock her about a bit. I can just here Matt Striker "in all my years nobody has dominated Beth Phoenix like this". I loved Gonzales debut, no matter how shite the rest of his career was. It would make Kong look class.

top notch fantasy booking

Very excited by the prospect of a 40 man Royal Rumble. I'm going to call Big Show beating Kane's 2001 record for eliminations. A lot of spare men, it's been ten years, and they seem to want to push Big Show as their new Andre.

Very excited by the prospect of a 40 man Royal Rumble. I'm going to call Big Show beating Kane's 2001 record for eliminations. A lot of spare men, it's been ten years, and they seem to want to push Big Show as their new Andre.

If anyone, I'd give the high number of eliminations to Ezekiel Jackson. He'd benefit hugely from a monster showing.

Just for reference, Wikipedia lists 55 men on the main roster. If people aren't doubling up on the undercard, it looks like you have to be one major jobber to be missing out this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if anyone who doesn't get at least a 1 second comedy elimination gets future endeavoured in the next clean out if not before

Maths time - With #1 and #2 starting in the ring...I make it 38 x 90 secs = 57 mins plus first entrances means for the first time in years we will have a legit hour long Rumble...Yes I know...WWE times may differ from international standards.

• Paid Members

This would be a great way to have Miz go in at 1 and win the whole thing so then he Vince can have Flair's legenday showing at the 92 Rumble wiped out. He then goes on to unify the titles at Wrestlemania. Then he could truly claim to be awesome.

• Paid Members
This would be a great way to have Miz go in at 1 and win the whole thing so then he Vince can have Flair's legenday showing at the 92 Rumble wiped out. He then goes on to unify the titles at Wrestlemania. Then he could truly claim to be awesome.

And completely out of character. He's a whiny little bitch heel that relies on cheating and his buttmonkey Ai-Ri to win most of his matches. Why would he try and get into a match against 39 other guys if he doesn't need to? He's already WWE Champion, why the fuck would he enter the Rumble once he's done defending the belt? The only reason to enter is to sneak in if you think he loses the title to Orton for a chance to get another shot. In which case, he won't be unifying anything.

Archived