Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Whiskey_Jim

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reckon we'll get any surprise entrants this year?

Not a surprise entry but probable return of Khali at it

Oh God I hope not!!

I think HHH is a given, I'd like to see Taker in there but probably won't be. I also think they will have a couple of other suprises as looking at Smackdown, it's very short on star power. Probably of the legend variety. But I don't think there will be too many "special" entrants as I think it'll water down the one that really matters....Triple H's.

Barrett/Taker and Cena/Miz are apparently on the cards

I'm not buying Barrett vs Taker.

I'm thinking Taker vs Cena or Taker vs Triple H.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Barrett has moved to Smackdown and started a feud with Big Show by the looks of it.

Taker is injured and might not make Mania let alone the Rumble.

Triple H will probably return to Feud with Sheamus

Cena and Punk will continue with Nexus in the mix.

I can see Miz Keeping the Title until at Least Mania and Edge dropping the belt before then.

Kahli should be coming back and there should be the now annual 'retro' entrant

• Paid Members

I'd like to see someone fresh win the Rumble, it's all gotten a bit stale recently. I'd either like to see Sheamus win the match and go to Smackdown, Alberto Del Rio, Kofi Kingston or Wade Barrett. All challenging on the Smackdown side of things. The show needs something to build itself up again by, and this might be it.

Barrett/Taker and Cena/Miz are apparently on the cards

I'm not buying Barrett vs Taker.

I'm thinking Taker vs Cena or Taker vs Triple H.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Barrett has moved to Smackdown and started a feud with Big Show by the looks of it.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Taker is injured and might not make Mania let alone the Rumble.

Triple H will probably return to Feud with Sheamus

Cena and Punk will continue with Nexus in the mix.

I can see Miz Keeping the Title until at Least Mania and Edge dropping the belt before then.

Kahli should be coming back and there should be the now annual 'retro' entrant

I'd edit your post so its like my quote..

That's a spoiler for a show that hasn't even been on yet.

I reeeeeaaally want John Morrison to win the Royal Rumble. He's my favourite right now and I hope he does it. He's paid his dues, bided his time, held tag and midcard belts multiple times and for the last few months has started to really step it up in all of his perfomances. He leaves everything in the ring and you can tell that in his matches and that's why I like him.

• Paid Members

I was about to say ol' Jo-Mo myself. I couldn't stand him as a face but after Summer Slam he started to grow on me, for some reason.

Other than that, on a personal note, I'd like to see Sheamus, Del Rio or Punk go the distance. Dolphy Poo's has impressed the shite out of me lately but I'd say probably 2012 he might be a contender for a winning the Rumble gig. Ever since the match at Bragging Rights he's gone from strenght to strenght, like Billy Gunn-lite (which is a horrendous claim to the man), to his own man with a cursory nod to Mr.Perfect.

• Paid Members

The moment of Trips marching down when Sheamus either stands atop a pile of bodies or in an empty ring will be monumental, especially if (as a mate pointed out today) he comes down to Bow Down To The King rather than The Game.

• Paid Members

There might be two men that give Boss Man trouble.

Number one is going to be... Crash Holly.

Number two is going to be... Headbanger Mosh.

Archived