The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

Fin (who does have a day job according to his Twitter, so PS isn't a huge money maker in the sense he can afford a living from it)

I thought PS *was* his day job when he refers to his job. Is it not?

As for the Brodus Clay idea: it would effectively turn him into Ali G. Not sure if that's the gimmick for him, really.

All I ever see on here is you people complaining about PowerSlam. I am really tired of reading all the negative comments. If you don't like it then email the magazine with comments rather than complain on here. I think you people all need to get a life. If you can do better then put out your own magazine.

Tremendous.

• Paid Members
All I ever see on here is you people complaining about PowerSlam. I am really tired of reading all the negative comments. If you don't like it then email the magazine with comments rather than complain on here. I think you people all need to get a life. If you can do better then put out your own magazine.

Alternatively, why don't you piss off if the negative comments here are bothering you that much?

• Paid Members

Good point, Fin.

Sadly I don't have the necessary contacts, time or sales skills to get retailers or advertisers to take me seriously. That and there's toss all money in it, and print is a medium in decline. But thanks for the helpful suggestion.

By your logic, if Fin thinks John Cena sucks so much, maybe he should go and main event WrestleMania himself!

If you're tired of reading negative comments about PowerSlam, why are you choosing to read a clearly labeled "Let's all point and laugh at Fin Martin" thread anyway? Logic really isn't your friend, is it?

• Paid Members
Fin Martin in hating darkies shocker. The man is obsessed.

Fin didn't write it, nugget.

Hello, Mo.

And hello Fin!

The negativity will stop once the publication stops being a useless piece of shit.

Fin is clearly far more interested in slagging everything off in a publication without giving people the chance to reply because, most of the time, there's no way he could actually justify the bullshit he writes and he'd get ripped to shreds by everyone.

He's a keyboard warrior with no inclination to create meaningful debate.

He's the editor and therefore responsible for everything in the magazine?

It's another guy's column though, another guy's opinion. How on earth can someone them come out with "Fin Martin in hating darkies shocker."?

Because if he didn't hate them, he wouldn't publish the article.

Bull. SWM has been writing controversial columns for years, for better or worse. His page has always stood out as his own piece of the magazine, aside from the other opinions.

If you had issues with the comments, fair dues. But it's not Fins comments.