Jump to content

The UKFF Retro Gaming Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Now, Pac-Mania? That was great.

Still my favourite Pac-man game. I actually completed it for the first time this year, after originally playing it in the 90s on my Amiga.

I hadn’t realised, through being shit at it when I was younger, what a short game it is! 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I played a lot of Pac-Land on Amiga because I picked it up for a couple of quid. I didn't do too badly at it. A few years later I messed around with the DIP settings and played through it on MAME a few years ago. 

I've not picked it up yet. Ended up getting that new version of the Stanley Parable on Switch instead. Can't believe that game is 9 years old. That's almost retro itself. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

There's an announcement of something "big" on Evercade's YouTube channel today to celebrate their second anniversary. 

Posted

Goldberg's the egg-headed bad guy in a new Dizzy game?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Had a look at maybe getting an old CRT tv for some of my retro consoles and sure enough they’re being price gouged now as Retro Gaming TVs. I get it, but fuck em.

Posted
21 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Had a look at maybe getting an old CRT tv for some of my retro consoles and sure enough they’re being price gouged now as Retro Gaming TVs. I get it, but fuck em.

Look around there are always people giving them away. I know people who have found free ones as plenty of people don't understand what they are used for

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is Freecycle still a thing, and gumtree? 

Posted
3 hours ago, Merzbow said:

There's another Mega Drive mini on the way with a Mega CD add-on!

I doubt they’ll do it with this device, but I really hope that they revisit the 32X back catalogue at some point. Knuckles Chaotix was the holy grail of the Sonic series for me when I was growing up, and it’s just impossible to justify splashing out for it at its current price. Same goes for the 32X itself. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

That Megadrive port of Virtua Racing was mighty impressive. The 32X version was best. 

I wonder whether they'd stick Road Avenger on the Mega CD Mini. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...