The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Repeatedly skip to 4:40 to enjoy a chair being legit kneed into Surf's face over and over again.

I quite like that bit where he surfs on that guy. But seriously, what a marvellous story. Not for Benny, obviously, but this matches Moj being threatened by James Wallace for the Shitarse 50.

• Paid Members

Can anyone confirm that this Surf bloke with get ribbed to fuck off everyone that knows about this for getting his Mam involved? Or does he work in such a small world of shitarsery that he'll been seen as some kind of respected hero for standing up to Hat Guy. Surely the laws of pro wrestling state that people should be pissing in his boots and throwing his bags into the back of a movie taxi?

but this matches Moj being threatened by James Wallace for the Shitarse 50.

Must have missed that. Was it a online threat or did he have a go to his face?

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Can't believe 'Mrs. Graffiti' would go that far over criticism. I'm all for parents encouraging their children to follow their dreams, but this is completely ridiculous. Never referenced to you befor Mr. Benny HG, but are you considering your own police action? Because as you said in your post, who exactly is getting harassed here?

• Paid Members
Can anyone confirm that this Surf bloke with get ribbed to fuck off everyone that knows about this for getting his Mam involved? Or does he work in such a small world of shitarsery that he'll been seen as some kind of respected hero for standing up to Hat Guy. Surely the laws of pro wrestling state that people should be pissing in his boots and throwing his bags into the back of a movie taxi?

but this matches Moj being threatened by James Wallace for the Shitarse 50.

Must have missed that. Was it a online threat or did he have a go to his face?

I can't remember exactly, but I think it was just an online thing. I think he took particular exception to references to 'homoerotic' matches he's had in the past.

• Paid Members

If I were a promoter, I'd book him, and tell him he's going over three guys in a gauntlet.

Zebra Kid, Ruffneck and Abdullah The Butcher. 10 minutes apiece should be enough.

Edited by Carbomb

What an absolute complete and utter fucking joke.

I cant express how pathetic how they are.. Whoever books this clown is booking a liabil.ity because the lad is so insecure he cant accept OPINIONS.

maybe he has taken the Mick Foley approach where if its positive about your ability then its great but if its negative then you whinge like a pansey arsed bitch.

Unbeleivable!

• Paid Members

This is all most amusing. I'm not going to comment on his wrestling as while I believe I may have seen him I have no memory of it, but there's a lesson in life in there some where. There must be.

I'm also down for a trip when his promotion starts up, I think I'll take my mom along too.

Edited by Tommy!