Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted
Those 2 matches on there speak louder than words ever could.

They certainly speak louder than the 26 fans in attendance did

 

:laugh:

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

Repeatedly skip to 4:40 to enjoy a chair being legit kneed into Surf's face over and over again.

 

I quite like that bit where he surfs on that guy. But seriously, what a marvellous story. Not for Benny, obviously, but this matches Moj being threatened by James Wallace for the Shitarse 50.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Can anyone confirm that this Surf bloke with get ribbed to fuck off everyone that knows about this for getting his Mam involved? Or does he work in such a small world of shitarsery that he'll been seen as some kind of respected hero for standing up to Hat Guy. Surely the laws of pro wrestling state that people should be pissing in his boots and throwing his bags into the back of a movie taxi?

 

but this matches Moj being threatened by James Wallace for the Shitarse 50.

Must have missed that. Was it a online threat or did he have a go to his face?

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart
Posted

Can't believe 'Mrs. Graffiti' would go that far over criticism. I'm all for parents encouraging their children to follow their dreams, but this is completely ridiculous. Never referenced to you befor Mr. Benny HG, but are you considering your own police action? Because as you said in your post, who exactly is getting harassed here?

  • Moderators
Posted

Must have been a slow day for those police officers.

 

"Officer, someone said something bad about me on the internet"

 

Not on my watch they won't...

  • Paid Members
Posted
Can anyone confirm that this Surf bloke with get ribbed to fuck off everyone that knows about this for getting his Mam involved? Or does he work in such a small world of shitarsery that he'll been seen as some kind of respected hero for standing up to Hat Guy. Surely the laws of pro wrestling state that people should be pissing in his boots and throwing his bags into the back of a movie taxi?

 

but this matches Moj being threatened by James Wallace for the Shitarse 50.

Must have missed that. Was it a online threat or did he have a go to his face?

 

I can't remember exactly, but I think it was just an online thing. I think he took particular exception to references to 'homoerotic' matches he's had in the past.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

If I were a promoter, I'd book him, and tell him he's going over three guys in a gauntlet.

 

Zebra Kid, Ruffneck and Abdullah The Butcher. 10 minutes apiece should be enough.

Edited by Carbomb
Posted

What an absolute complete and utter fucking joke.

 

I cant express how pathetic how they are.. Whoever books this clown is booking a liabil.ity because the lad is so insecure he cant accept OPINIONS.

 

maybe he has taken the Mick Foley approach where if its positive about your ability then its great but if its negative then you whinge like a pansey arsed bitch.

 

 

Unbeleivable!

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

This is all most amusing. I'm not going to comment on his wrestling as while I believe I may have seen him I have no memory of it, but there's a lesson in life in there some where. There must be.

 

I'm also down for a trip when his promotion starts up, I think I'll take my mom along too.

Edited by Tommy!
Posted

Never seen him wrestle but if the result is I get someone fired and arrested for writing what I said on the internet, I don't think I'll bother.

Posted

I feel kinda bad for laughing. It's obviously gotten pretty serious for UKHG, and I certainly feel sorry for such a small deal being exploded into something it shouldn't be, but sheer ridiculousness of this thing is pretty fucking funny.

×
×
  • Create New...