The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've asked around a few people i know in the business and in fairness to Surf the gist of what everyone told me was that his mother is a complete controling bunny boiler style psycho. So by all accounts it sounds like she would have done this more off her own back rather than cos her son wanted her to take action. Either way though the whole thing is mental and totally out of order.

• Paid Members

I love how the YouTube videos have been unlisted after a swathe of negative comments from who I can only presume are fellow UKFF posters. And it seems they've closed his Facebook fan page.

Does he really care about his image that much? He brought this on himself...

the worst thing about all of this is that the posistions and participation in both countdowns are voted for by all of us, does Benny even vote?
I don't think he does, he's very professional about it all, no one knows whats on the countdown coming except him. I'd be surprised if he told a single soul a spoiler about this list.

And you are right, it is the worst thing about it. They lashed out at an innocent guy over something so minor and have possibly affected his life in a negative way. I hope Ben's employers do not pay any heed to this complaint and are just looking into it and nothing more.

All in all Surf and his mum have only multiplied any negativity of Surf's wrestling talent by 10 and added much negativity towards themselves as people (and yes that includes from people that know them in person) So well done to them for being stupid and malicious.

I don't think I'll ever forget Surf's mom asking someone to go up to Surf after a (bad) match and ask for an autograph to lighten the kid's day up.

Probably still the highlight of his career

One guy in our group actually did it, I bet its on his wall.