JamesTyler Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 Has anyone reported her to the police for threatening this vile violent act. Knife crime is not the way forward in this day and age. I'll get my mum onto it.
Moderators neil Posted September 16, 2010 Moderators Posted September 16, 2010 hey surf hope you read this, cops dont bother me. but your mums got bigger balls than you and its fairly clear to see that your mohwak is bigger than your D**k Awful
Paid Members Chris B Posted September 16, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2010 The cops gave a shit about this, but didn't read the Paedogeddon Alley thread?
Patrick "Madman" Kelly Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 The cops gave a shit about this, but didn't read the Paedogeddon Alley thread? no paedos mums read it.
Whiskey_Jim Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 the worst thing about all of this is that the posistions and participation in both countdowns are voted for by all of us, does Benny even vote?
Wallerisaknob Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 I've asked around a few people i know in the business and in fairness to Surf the gist of what everyone told me was that his mother is a complete controling bunny boiler style psycho. So by all accounts it sounds like she would have done this more off her own back rather than cos her son wanted her to take action. Either way though the whole thing is mental and totally out of order.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted September 16, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2010 I love how the YouTube videos have been unlisted after a swathe of negative comments from who I can only presume are fellow UKFF posters. And it seems they've closed his Facebook fan page. Does he really care about his image that much? He brought this on himself...
LegitBritWresFan Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 the worst thing about all of this is that the posistions and participation in both countdowns are voted for by all of us, does Benny even vote?I don't think he does, he's very professional about it all, no one knows whats on the countdown coming except him. I'd be surprised if he told a single soul a spoiler about this list. And you are right, it is the worst thing about it. They lashed out at an innocent guy over something so minor and have possibly affected his life in a negative way. I hope Ben's employers do not pay any heed to this complaint and are just looking into it and nothing more. All in all Surf and his mum have only multiplied any negativity of Surf's wrestling talent by 10 and added much negativity towards themselves as people (and yes that includes from people that know them in person) So well done to them for being stupid and malicious.
Whiskey_Jim Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 what is tragic is that he could go and train more and get better, learn how to work and avoid being on the shitlist.
LegitBritWresFan Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 what is tragic is that he could go and train more and get better, learn how to work and avoid being on the shitlist.Trust me, he's trained non stop for at least 3 years and the results were seen in those vids posted earlier. The guy seems to just have no ability to improve anymore than that if you ask me.
cobystag Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 (edited) I don't think I'll ever forget Surf's mom asking someone to go up to Surf after a (bad) match and ask for an autograph to lighten the kid's day up. Probably still the highlight of his career Edited September 16, 2010 by cobystag
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted September 16, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2010 I don't think I'll ever forget Surf's mom asking someone to go up to Surf after a (bad) match and ask for an autograph to lighten the kid's day up. Probably still the highlight of his career Oh. Well at least she can see it afterall, then.
Victor Is God Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 Jeez Ben, if you think this is bad, you'd better hope AJ Spitfire's not number one.
Kawaii Guy Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 I don't think I'll ever forget Surf's mom asking someone to go up to Surf after a (bad) match and ask for an autograph to lighten the kid's day up. Probably still the highlight of his career One guy in our group actually did it, I bet its on his wall.
Recommended Posts