The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

His mum claims her so called friends have betrayed her and started a facebook event about doing a runner at the same time, have a geez before it gets deleted too. She's the only attendee not even young Barry wants to go.

So this all backfired on them nicely.

:laugh: This just gets better and better.

I want to "confirm my attendance" but don't know where she's leaving from.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick edit to say, Surf or his mum has deleted all the wrestling business people off Surf's facebook except Nick Aldis & Alex Shane.

I noticed that the other day, I had him on as I'd met him at the Nick Aldis training camp at the House of Pain in February, the guy himself is alright enough, I didn't really notice his mother though.

This has got way past crazy :confused: and I can't believe it got as far as the police getting involved.

Who the hell is "Jayteez" Carre? Is she Mama Graffitti? Or the "Leave him alone or I'll knife ya" sister of Surf? Either way, her favourite quotation is, "shrew you guys im going home". Yes. Shrew us!

Yes, she's a:

hot chick livin the dream

Sound's delicious. I've added her just see if I can have a crack, I've always wanted to get with a hot chick, who would describe her life as a 'dream'.

I can take or leave the 'livin' bit though.

• Paid Members

I was just thinking. Compare this reaction to how Spud reacted to being in the first shitarse group.

The way he responded made me more of a fan, and I suspect the same of others. The way this guy('s mother) has reacted will probably result in him being effectively blackballed from the business.

26910_368426833329_690198329_3587949_390837_n.jpg

I have those swimming shorts!

I dunno why this geezer and his mummy are getting so wound up about this, i know 3 of the guys on the shitlist and they all find it quite funny, they all agree that everyone has the right to their views and opinions and it doesnt really bother them at all.....its a freakin fans forum man.....at least the guy got noticed.....

• Paid Members

I think someone should book a ShitArse~ show. All the legends should be a part. Sprules, Ronin and the new kid on the block- Surf.

Staniforth can do his retarded authority figure shiznit.

Edited by fruitcorner