Snitsky's back acne Posted September 17, 2010 Posted September 17, 2010 His mum claims her so called friends have betrayed her and started a facebook event about doing a runner at the same time, have a geez before it gets deleted too. She's the only attendee not even young Barry wants to go. So this all backfired on them nicely. This just gets better and better. I want to "confirm my attendance" but don't know where she's leaving from.
MilesStraume Posted September 17, 2010 Posted September 17, 2010 well it depends wether you think 100 is a good crowd For a tiny british promotion, that employs shitarses who work for no more than
TimoWard Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 Quick edit to say, Surf or his mum has deleted all the wrestling business people off Surf's facebook except Nick Aldis & Alex Shane. I noticed that the other day, I had him on as I'd met him at the Nick Aldis training camp at the House of Pain in February, the guy himself is alright enough, I didn't really notice his mother though. This has got way past crazy and I can't believe it got as far as the police getting involved.
tattooedgooner Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 (edited) well it depends wether you think 100 is a good crowd For a tiny british promotion, that employs shitarses who work for no more than Edited September 18, 2010 by tattooedgooner
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted September 18, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 18, 2010 Who the hell is "Jayteez" Carre? Is she Mama Graffitti? Or the "Leave him alone or I'll knife ya" sister of Surf? Either way, her favourite quotation is, "shrew you guys im going home". Yes. Shrew us!
LegitBritWresFan Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 Who the hell is "Jayteez" Carre? Is she Mama Graffitti? Or the "Leave him alone or I'll knife ya" sister of Surf? Either way, her favourite quotation is, "shrew you guys im going home". Yes. Shrew us!Yes it is Mama Graffitti. The 44 year old teenager. Loving all the people joining the event btw
Paid Members MoChatra Posted September 18, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 18, 2010 This thread needs a Moj run-in.
The Icon Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 Who the hell is "Jayteez" Carre? Is she Mama Graffitti? Or the "Leave him alone or I'll knife ya" sister of Surf? Either way, her favourite quotation is, "shrew you guys im going home". Yes. Shrew us! Yes, she's a: hot chick livin the dream Sound's delicious. I've added her just see if I can have a crack, I've always wanted to get with a hot chick, who would describe her life as a 'dream'. I can take or leave the 'livin' bit though.
Paid Members Chris B Posted September 18, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 18, 2010 I was just thinking. Compare this reaction to how Spud reacted to being in the first shitarse group. The way he responded made me more of a fan, and I suspect the same of others. The way this guy('s mother) has reacted will probably result in him being effectively blackballed from the business.
Chris Brooker Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 Police involvement... Workplace intervention... Accusations of harrassment... All over a few lines on a internet forum. Wonder what would happen if someone shat in his bag.
schmidt Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 Holy crap! How the fudge did I not see this story? Any news on their first show? Could be worth a giggle to sell it out?
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted September 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 19, 2010 I know he (Surf) pretty won't work for any one again, but who's going to work for them?
Whiskey_Jim Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 I think people will work for them but they will certainly increase their asking price for the trouble
JW1987 Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 I have those swimming shorts! I dunno why this geezer and his mummy are getting so wound up about this, i know 3 of the guys on the shitlist and they all find it quite funny, they all agree that everyone has the right to their views and opinions and it doesnt really bother them at all.....its a freakin fans forum man.....at least the guy got noticed.....
Paid Members PunkStep Posted September 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 19, 2010 (edited) I think someone should book a ShitArse~ show. All the legends should be a part. Sprules, Ronin and the new kid on the block- Surf. Staniforth can do his retarded authority figure shiznit. Edited September 19, 2010 by fruitcorner
Recommended Posts