Paid Members DJ Kris Posted May 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2011 If there needs to be a shitlist then I believe it should be kept seperate from this one.
Paid Members Southside crew Posted May 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2011 I know this might come across sounding a bit arrogant, but any chance this could get moved into UKFF Gold for future reference, like the 2006 and 2007 editions? The 2008 and 2009 versions have now been lost, unfortunately. Also, with the nomination process for the 2011 version due to start, as always, next month in June, what are people's thoughts on the way it should be carried out and presented this year? E.g.- Another shit list to go with it? No shit list at all? Separate shit list? Thanks. I really appreciate the work that you put in Benny and love the ukff top 50 but I personally think that the shitlist shouldn't be included , I just feel there is no need for the negativity.
xear Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 If there needs to be a shitlist then I believe it should be kept seperate from this one. I agree with the above because it'll make it easier to follow.
SSJLogan Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 Hey Benny, Love the top50 lists! How about instead of the shitlist you do a top promotions list? would that work?
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted May 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2011 I agree that the shitlist should be separate.
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted May 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2011 I don't think there would be any need for a ShitList this time round. Besides, I haven't been nearly active enough to win it again this year...
Paid Members martyngnr Posted May 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2011 The shitlist should be incorporated on the understanding that any campaigning to make the shitlist or any bitching about being on said shitlist will result in the banhammer being wielded.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2011 I actually preferred the shitlist being incorporated into the UK50 to break it up a bit.
Hyperion Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 The Shitlist was amazing fun, it needs to be done again and if it gets shit wrestlers out of the business then all the better. Maybe do it separate as it did overshadow the good list.
cobra_gordo Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 If there is a shitlist keep it seperate, but keep out the personal stuff. I don't think saying the fact that suchandsuch is shit because they have bitch tits and drive a Nissan Micra should count as valid reasons to be on a list about being shit at wrestling. Shit at life maybe, but not wrestling.
The Cum Doctor Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 The ShitList was fantastic last time, but took away from the actual thread, so keep it seperate, but also keep it the same. If you don't want to read the personal stuff then boo-hoo, because it's clear from the last time that most people do. It's a shame that it made the UKFF50 so forgettable which is why it needs to be seperate.
Stinky Dad Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 The ShitList was fantastic last time, but took away from the actual thread, so keep it seperate, but also keep it the same. If you don't want to read the personal stuff then boo-hoo, because it's clear from the last time that most people do. It's a shame that it made the UKFF50 so forgettable which is why it needs to be seperate. Keep the shitlist but seperate it as stated above. It has a place and the twatters deserve to be exposed!
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted May 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2011 Keep the shitlist but seperate it as stated above. It has a place and the twatters deserve to be exposed!
Recommended Posts