Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted

How it's taken this many years for the forum to realise Stone is the top guy in this country is beyond me! For me, he's been top dog since Doug stop working regularly over here.

Posted (edited)

Thank you for all the hard work HG.

 

I think I voted Stone my #1 in both 08 & 09 and so the year I felt complacent with him and maybe under-rate him, he finally gets the top spot. A well deserved best british wrestler award for Mr Stone.

Edited by cobystag
  • Paid Members
Posted
Hang on - so Gilligan Gordon is the new Doug Williams?

Fucking hell, I thought you'd vanished. Where oh where have you been, oh wisher of the big C?

Posted
I'm interested in seeing some Mastiff, sounds like my kind of wrestler. Any chance of some linkage to any of his shiz anyone recommends?

 

Would be muchly appreciated.

 

Here's some freebiz for ya:

vs. Dean in All Star:

vs. Lionheart & Moss in 1PW:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Well done HG. Wish Zack got higher after seeing the match against Adam Shame it really was something else and no Zebra kid which is surprising.

  • 5 months later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

I know this might come across sounding a bit arrogant, but any chance this could get moved into UKFF Gold for future reference, like the 2006 and 2007 editions? The 2008 and 2009 versions have now been lost, unfortunately.

 

Also, with the nomination process for the 2011 version due to start, as always, next month in June, what are people's thoughts on the way it should be carried out and presented this year?

 

E.g.-

 

Another shit list to go with it?

 

No shit list at all?

 

Separate shit list?

 

Thanks.

×
×
  • Create New...