The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

i like how some of you just go nuts over one little word and act like complete nut cases behind your keyboards. i merely was just reminding Hat guy of the uk50, and i dont think he would take any offence to it. however some of you want to be knights in shining armour over something that is completely harmless to which i am completely suprised at the reaction. I bet some of you try to create a persona of being a take no shit sort of person online but in everyday life your just a bunch of walkovers wishing one day to be able to open your mouth and speak an opinion with somebody actually taking notice. hat guy this isnt directed at you, just some confrontational members who make something out of nothing

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
i like how some of you just go nuts over one little word and act like complete nut cases behind your keyboards. i merely was just reminding Hat guy of the uk50, and i dont think he would take any offence to it. however some of you want to be knights in shining armour over something that is completely harmless to which i am completely suprised at the reaction. I bet some of you try to create a persona of being a take no shit sort of person online but in everyday life your just a bunch of walkovers wishing one day to be able to open your mouth and speak an opinion with somebody actually taking notice. hat guy this isnt directed at you, just some confrontational members who make something out of nothing

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but this guy has totally summed me up. I might as well change my screen name to keyboard warrior. Tell you what, why don't you suggest that you'd like to meet some one the other posters IRL, see if they aren't so tough in person? That kind of thing generally gets respect. I think was really nice of you to remind Benny of his thread, so if he goes into it he'd know that it existed. Maybe you should start another thread to get his attention, so he'll come here and finish your poll.

Sorry, his poll.

• Paid Members
i like how some of you just go nuts over one little word and act like complete nut cases behind your keyboards.

Ah the old classic. What do you use to type?

This

And I didn't say anything I wouldn't say to anyone's face, as I'm sure is the case with anyone else here.

• Paid Members
If I were Ben, I'd just fuck the lot of us off right now for being a bunch of cunts.

Don't over react, unless I've missed something aren't some people just being impatient or questioning if its even still on (which isn't too unfair to be fair) in a perhaps poorly written way, and if he's not on here as he's busy he's not going to be affected by some ninny with no patients saying "Is this still on" or "when's the next up" or whatever.

Again, for those who get the wrong end of my stick, I'm in no rush and to be honest don't really mind if he finished it or not as its not the be all and end all of life. It would be nice but if he's busy or something then thats fair isn't it. I'm not hassling him or anything, I can however see both sides of reaction regardless of my own view.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
Don't over react, unless I've missed something aren't some people just being impatient or questioning if its even still on (which isn't too unfair to be fair) in a perhaps poorly written way, and if he's not on here as he's busy he's not going to be affected by some ninny with no patients saying "Is this still on" or "when's the next up" or whatever.

I agree, bit of an over reaction in parts and to a degreee, over reaction to the over reaction. However, is it still on would seem a bit of a daft question when it was only a few days ago that he did that last lot. Not as if its been weeks with no word. Yet :)

• Paid Members
However, is it still on would seem a bit of a daft question when it was only a few days ago that he did that last lot. Not as if its been weeks with no word. Yet :)

Ohh Agreed, I was trying to think back over the whole therad but my memories a bit flaked so I could well be off. :blush:

• Paid Members
Good point on the raising of the women's poll btw. Forgot about how poorly that guy was treated, and yes, I did defend them.

Didn't the guy who took charge of the womens give up halfway through and just post the last few names with no sort of write up?

Good point on the raising of the women's poll btw. Forgot about how poorly that guy was treated, and yes, I did defend them.

Didn't the guy who took charge of the womens give up halfway through and just post the last few names with no sort of write up?

Such is the right of the guy doing the poll. Given the hassle he was getting, we were lucky we got the last names nevermind write ups.