The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer to call the SHIT LIST the top "20 Under Appreciated/Misunderstood Wrestling Artists in the UK", however that's not my call to make.

Of course you fucking would, you were voted number 1 you massive goon! I bet you'd love it to be re-named "the list of the best wrestlers in the country with the biggest penises", but that's not what it is, it's the SHIT LIST, i.e. the list of wrestlers that the people of this forum believe to be the shittest in the country. That seems to be stating the obvious, but yeah... just thought i'd make it apparent if it wasn't already...

• Paid Members
I would prefer to call the SHIT LIST the top "20 Under Appreciated/Misunderstood Wrestling Artists in the UK", however that's not my call to make.

Of course you fucking would, you were voted number 1 you massive goon! I bet you'd love it to be re-named "the list of the best wrestlers in the country with the biggest penises", but that's not what it is, it's the SHIT LIST, i.e. the list of wrestlers that the people of this forum believe to be the shittest in the country. That seems to be stating the obvious, but yeah... just thought i'd make it apparent if it wasn't already...

For one thing I would never consider myself to have a big penis, anyone that knows me knows that, so your suggestion is ridiculous, Sir!

Some people do take these things rather seriously don't they, Oblong?

There's two of them now. The other one is called Oblong.

HA! Definitely not the most eloquently i've ever put across a point, i'll give you that!

You're just pissed because you're not Number One in the 'Massive Penis' list... In other news I would like to pass on my congratulations to Mr. Gordon. It is good to know that all that shilling~~~ got you to a number one spot eventually! :thumbsup:

i don't really see why people get so heated about this. there's only about 20? regular members in this section and i'd hazard that most of them are wrestlers.

in a general fan crowd here i reckon it would be around 40/50 casual fans, to 1,2? UKFF posters? fans, wrestlers, promoters seem to have put UKFF on some type of pedestal. people seem to care to much what this place thinks. i have no idea why. were all fans.

It's all just harmless fun really, I know Mr Gordon well enough to know this wont hurt his feelings, in fact im sure there's a small amount of pride taken from this. The fact that so many people have voted for him in anything im sure brings a smile.

Also having worked with the guy fairly recently and watched his work, he may not be the greatest but he does have ability and can also engage the crowd. Yeah he's a bit sloppy and sometimes heavy handed but I would gladly work with the him anytime.

Plus, at least he's not Ronin!