Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
How long will it be until both of the final standings are put up?

I was over in Manchester on Friday for GPW, then I've been moving house over the weekend (hence the delay in write-ups), but hope to be back to business-as-usual today or tomorrow...

  • Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
One thing that was never mentioned that I'll being up about Brad Flash.

 

Originally Tried by Bob Barrett also my trainer at the moment and one of the best and friendliest in the business.

 

He tried with Bob for several years, when Bob and Alan was ready to merge (RPW and EWA), Brad was brought in specially since Alan didnt allow anyone under 18 years old. Brad got his first taste of the big leagues being booked on a show with a few shows not really ready he put his name out there to other promoters slagging off Bob Barrett, basically saying he never got a break, mainly because he wasnt ready.

 

I don't post on this forum as a rule but I would like to put the record straight.

 

Brad Flash originally trained with another promotion and came to train with us because we were nearer to where he lived.

He was 14 years old at the time and at that point I thought he had a lot of potential.

He only trained with us for a few months, not years, and then obviously thought he knew enough to move on and run his own shows.

  • Paid Members
Posted
One thing that was never mentioned that I'll being up about Brad Flash.

 

Originally Tried by Bob Barrett also my trainer at the moment and one of the best and friendliest in the business.

 

He tried with Bob for several years, when Bob and Alan was ready to merge (RPW and EWA), Brad was brought in specially since Alan didnt allow anyone under 18 years old. Brad got his first taste of the big leagues being booked on a show with a few shows not really ready he put his name out there to other promoters slagging off Bob Barrett, basically saying he never got a break, mainly because he wasnt ready.

 

I don't post on this forum as a rule but I would like to put the record straight.

 

Brad Flash originally trained with another promotion and came to train with us because we were nearer to where he lived.

He was 14 years old at the time and at that point I thought he had a lot of potential.

He only trained with us for a few months, not years, and then obviously thought he knew enough to move on and run his own shows.

14 year old Brad definately had masses of potential, I actually think he could have been a major player in the UK scene, I have no idea where it all went wrong for him. I guess he's working and making money, he's presumably happy, but he was capable of so much more than "specialist" shows.

  • Paid Members
Posted
dyslexia plus the fact I can't be arsed to spell check on a wrestling fourm.

 

Plus, dyslexia is just laziness.

What a load of shit! Can't be arsed to spell check is laziness, dyslexia is incredible frustrating and some people work very hard to work round that and still come up short on occasion.

 

Reeled you in good and proper with that one, didn't he?

Round here it can be very difficult to tell when someones having a laugh or being a cunt sometimes.

 

I was having a laugh AND being a cunt. Of course dyslexia isn't just laziness.

 

AIDs, on the other hand...

Posted

Whilst we're having a good laugh at the expense of one Brad Flash, I had an interesting find when browsing on the web the other day. I was going to post it as a new topic after seeing one about the best trainers in the country, but what about the worst? It's no secret that Brad Flash has ran a training school in the past (as we saw in the small documentary posted earlier in this thread) and he's held some sterling shows in the past... However, once I saw and read some of the contents on this page, I couldn't help but laugh and spill the brew I was drinking at the time all over my desktop.

 

www.bradflash.co.uk

 

There are many things on the page that made me laugh, but this more so then the most...

 

*New Brad Flash Autograph Cards on Sale NOW*

 

"The new Brad Flash autograph cards are now available. These come in a handy size, with Brad

  • Paid Members
Posted

A fiver? A fucking fiver?? Jonny Storm only used to charge a quid for his decent signed photos, and you had the added bonus of meeting him and shaking his hand.

 

In the amended words of Nikki Graham- "Who IS he???"

Posted

For a fiver you can get top tier UK talent 8 X 10's signed!

Posted
Whilst we're having a good laugh at the expense of one Brad Flash, I had an interesting find when browsing on the web the other day. I was going to post it as a new topic after seeing one about the best trainers in the country, but what about the worst? It's no secret that Brad Flash has ran a training school in the past (as we saw in the small documentary posted earlier in this thread) and he's held some sterling shows in the past... However, once I saw and read some of the contents on this page, I couldn't help but laugh and spill the brew I was drinking at the time all over my desktop.

 

www.bradflash.co.uk

 

There are many things on the page that made me laugh, but this more so then the most...

 

*New Brad Flash Autograph Cards on Sale NOW*

 

"The new Brad Flash autograph cards are now available. These come in a handy size, with Brad

×
×
  • Create New...