The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Paid Members

~~SHIT LIST No. 5(equal) - Sean Midnight~~

seanmidnight.jpg

Remarkable and inspirational story of a deaf lad overcoming his disability to fulfill his dreams as a wrestler, except that he isn't very good. At all. A fully-fledged member of Peter Staniforth's (though I heard a rumour over the weekend that Petey had packed up and signed over the company to some woman...) PTW roster, where he reigned as their British Champion during the 2010 UKFF UK50 period, Midnight is usually accompanied by Tracy Kilby and has also wrestled for UCW and R&RW. Sean's catchphrase is a powerful "WHEN THE MIDNIGHT STRIKES, YOU WILL BE ENTERTIANED!!" What? Don't I mean "entertained"? Nope, check out this banner, which is proudly displayed at the bottom of each and every page on his own official website:

midnight2w.jpg

In PTW storylines, Sean, like every single other babyface on the PTW roster at the same time, has feuded with boss Peter Staniforth and his charges. In typical PTW over-booking for their own creative amusement, Midnight beat Staniforth's man Mad Mike in August on one of PTW's holiday camp shows, after which Mike turned babyface and went after Pete. The next show was miles away in Corby, Northamptonshire, where Sean and Mike, now a babyface tag team, beat Scumboy and Prodigy, only for Mike to turn heel again AFTER ONE MATCH by attacking Sean afterwards. Sean then went on to feud with another 2010 SHIT LIST entrant, Dragonian, in 2010. As a part of that feud, Midnight formed the dWo (yep, the Deaf World Order) in Birmingham to take on Dragonian's team......

"Dreadful. Can't talk, can't wrestle, and looks rubbish"

"He's deaf, can't work, and has an ego. Yup"

"Shit"

"One of the most unintentionally hilarious wrestlers I've ever seen. It's nothing to do with being deaf, it's to do with being absolutely shit"

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny, the hottest topic on the UKFF dies as soon as deaf wrestler is placed. Geuss nobody wants to rip into a deaf guy.

Or are people scared of the Highlander? Afterall a large portion of UKFFers are Northerners.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

• Paid Members
Its funny, the hottest topic on the UKFF dies as soon as deaf wrestler is placed. Geuss nobody wants to rip into a deaf guy.

Or are people scared of the Highlander? Afterall a large portion of UKFFers are Northerners.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

In what way has it died? The last additions were only done in the early hours of this morning!

• Paid Members

I am sorry Tehlulz but I can't hear what you are saying?

People on here are willing to argue about just about anything, if you look they are even arguing in a thread where a wrestler was severely injured and paralysed for life potentially. This forum routinely slates Dan Edge (and rightly so) and he is physically impaired, and also the loudest criticism is save for Pete Staniforth who seems to have a severe learning difficulty and possible brain damage, yet you think because a wrestler is deaf people won't criticise him.

You are deluded

• Paid Members

As a deaf, dumb and blind man I think laying into people for something unrelated to a disability is well out of order. Knock me on my pinball skillz, I dear you.

• Paid Members

PTW have to do a story where Midnight gets the shit kicked out of him because he hasn't heard the bell to start the match.

Or a Royal Rumble where he doesn't enter because he doesn't hear his name being called.

And the crowd HAVE to do 'WHAT' chants or they're fucking mongs.

• Paid Members

Could be there's no point saying anything. I suspect people have been telling this guy he's shit for ages and he just won't listen.

• Paid Members
peter cantaford

Is anyone on UKFF ever going to come up with a play on Staniforth's name that isn't completely awful?

And furthermore, which is worse - this one or dangerously420's classic 'Stainontrouserforth'?

peter cantaford

Is anyone on UKFF ever going to come up with a play on Staniforth's name that isn't completely awful?

And furthermore, which is worse - this one or dangerously420's classic 'Stainontrouserforth'?

John Chapman's "Peter Cumstainforth" is the original and best.