The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainz after nearly 20 years is now walking away from the business he loved.

20 years? Surely he's only in his Mid-20s??

As for upsettin him, again, if you are going to put yourself in a public spotlight as an entertainer, whether it's as a Hollywood Movi Star or wrestling in front of 50 people once every 4 months, you are going to get criticism, so if you don't want it, don't do it.

Personal stuff is different to criticism of his actual performances, but still, if you are going to be a performer or entertainer on a larger stage that's gonna happen, so there's no reason for it to not happen on the smaller stage.

If a few criticisms bothered him that much to the point of him quitting then he can't think much of himself.

SLEAZE~!wise - one of the Dunne Bros broke up with a girlfriend, the day after Joey had deleted them both off facebook and was harrassing the poor girl, then in another case of him thinking of himself as some sort of Romeo attempted to chat up Becky James via FB to the point of asking if he could come to Cardiff to give her a seeing to - despite her showing no real interest in him.

But the Dunnes are 15 and 12 respectively, and asexual!

~~SHITLIST - No. 13(equal) - Joey Starr~~

joeystarr.jpg

Midlands wrestler who has worked for FCW, EDW, UWA and Wales' BWP.

"Looks the part, but the illusion is shattered the instant he tries to start wrestling"

"Joey Starr is just crap"

(Apologies - I haven't been able to find, or was provided with, much of substance for this guy. Anyone able to tell us more?)

I'm bored so will try to fill in some backstory for this goof. (It might actually stop him lording it over every other wrestler mentioned on here on facebook.) Joey Starr is the definition of someone who saw wrestling on tv and thought 'I can do that' except he obviously cannot. Doesn't understand the basic psychology of a wrestling match - i.e. hit a move and try to pin your opponent. Can't/Won't bump. Steals the majority of his MOVEZ~! from WWE guys, watch one of his matches and count off as many as you can see (Will be every other move.) Has a major hard on for Randy Orton to the point where its actually homo.

Probably has one of the biggest ego's going - the fact he's a skinny 5'9 fuck who has pumped himself full of steds doesn't register with him. Has a contigent of girls of questionable legalness following him at every show where he will gloat over the botches of others despite the fact he's totally shit. Promos actually seem to be legit in that he moans bitterly about not being champion in every single promotion.

SLEAZE~!wise - one of the Dunne Bros broke up with a girlfriend, the day after Joey had deleted them both off facebook and was harrassing the poor girl, - despite her showing no real interest in him.

Shit wrestler, will end up pissing off the wrong person eventually. That person shall become a Britwres hero.

SLEAZE~!wise - one of the Dunne Bros broke up with a girlfriend, the day after Joey had deleted them both off facebook and was harrassing the poor girl, then in another case of him thinking of himself as some sort of Romeo attempted to chat up Becky James via FB to the point of asking if he could come to Cardiff to give her a seeing to - despite her showing no real interest in him.

I'm aware of this SLEAZE~! story, but don't think it was either of the Dunnes involved. To my knowledge it was another midlands worker (who i won't name, as i'm lovely like that). But yes, true story as far as i'm aware.

And OF COURSE, it wouldn't be a Dunne Bros related-post unless i plugged the PETE DUNNE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ~ ~ ~ !!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteDunneUK

EDIT:

This is unless he's done it to another bloke as well as one of the Dunnes!

Edited by Oblong

• Paid Members
I liked him as CK Lite. :(

you win, mansfield.... you win.

Real names! He's shooting! :omg:

:sly:

Who the hell is CK Lite? I have no memory of such a person... I think... ;-)

I'm aware of this SLEAZE~! story, but don't think it was either of the Dunnes involved. To my knowledge it was another midlands worker (who i won't name, as i'm lovely like that). But yes, true story as far as i'm aware.

And OF COURSE, it wouldn't be a Dunne Bros related-post unless i plugged the PETE DUNNE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ~ ~ ~ !!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteDunneUK

EDIT:

This is unless he's done it to another bloke as well as one of the Dunnes!

There are so many people who I would love to know the identity of on here. rayneisatwat would be one of them...

• Paid Members

CK Lite is the son of "That 70's" Andy Shoes, who travelled forward in time so that they could work together as a tag team. It's a Triple X thing.

CK Lite is the son of "That 70's" Andy Shoes, who travelled forward in time so that they could work together as a tag team. It's a Triple X thing.

I believe that Gordon is referencing the fact that CK Lite was completely removed from the time stream, and thusly never existed, as a result of a low blow a few shows back. Hence the ;-) .

• Awards Moderator

I believe that Gordon is referencing the fact that CK Lite was completely removed from the time stream, and thusly never existed, as a result of a low blow a few shows back. Hence the ;-) .

That's brilliant.

That's brilliant.

thats Triple X Wrestling, they do that kind of stuff and do it well so you forget how silly it can be.