The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Apologies for the slight delay; I've been avoiding UFC spoilers and so haven't been on the internet aside from a quick peek here and there. Anyway...

~~SHIT LIST No. 7(equal) - Flyin' Ryan~~

ryanv.jpg

Flyin' Ryan Logue is the Stixx-trained partner of earlier Shit List entrant Shane Spyral in the Daredevil Dragons. As such, Ryan has been seen on FWA, SLAM, RDW, BHW and HoP shows, amongst others. Much was already written about the pleather-clad flipper in Shane's entry earlier, so there is no point repeating here.

Away from the ring, Ryan can be recognised for his bizarre everyday fashion choice of wearing ONE SINGLE WEIGHTLIFTING GLOVE. Why? Presumably he might be walking down the street one day and he might come across a situation where he needs ONE HAND'S WORTH OF EXTRA GRIP. Either that or half a weight-lifting emergency. Who knows.

"If I wanted to see so many pointless and unnecessary flips I'd go and watch gymnastics, not wrestling"

"Ryan is easily the bigger cunt of the tag team"

"If you looked up the definition of 'shit tattoos' in a dictionary, you'd probably see a picture of Flyin' Ryan. Shitty pleather-wearing skinny kid doing flips with an utter cunt face"

"Just die, you little prick. You are everything that is wrong with wrestling"

Edited by Big Benny HG

• Paid Members

~~SHIT LIST No. 7(equal) - Dan Edge~~

edgeh.jpg

Next entry is another UKFF favourite from Peter Staniforth's PTW promotion. The ironically named "100%" Dan Edge is a handicapped wrester who is pushed as a major star in PTW. He was incomprehensibly booked as a heel for ages, but finally turned face in July 2009 and then actually feuded with heel PTW owner Staniforth. Edge then spent the 2nd half of the year wrestling against top Staniforth-affiliated heels such as American Allstar, Tommy Stevens and G. In the fast moving world of PTW storylines, however, it didn't last long. Just 4 months after the turn, Edge was back heel again when he allowed Staniforth to pin him with a "fingerpoke of doom".....

"Wobbly as hell and makes a crowd uneasy. Needs to go away"

"It's just not happening for him"

"If he's going to be put in the ring and presented as a wrestler, then it is only fair that he is treated exactly the same as other wrestlers. OK, here we go then: Dan Edge is a shit, shit wrestler"

• Paid Members
"If he's going to be put in the ring and presented as a wrestler, then it is only fair that he is treated exactly the same as other wrestlers. OK, here we go then: Dan Edge is a shit, shit wrestler"

Excellent point, hilariously put.

"If you looked up the definition of 'shit tattoos' in a dictionary, you'd probably see a picture of Flyin' Ryan. Shitty pleather-wearing skinning kid doing flips with an utter cunt face"

Asuming skinning means skinny that is quite untrue during the short time I trained with Hop up close you realise that ryan is really quite well built.

I can understand some of the comments in priniciple it's been a while since i've seen them but they seemed a bit higer on doing spots than storytelling going by coments maybe that's still the same, so perhaps they are not perfect and need some work,

but shit?

if they are shit i was diabolical,

in fact I probably was but that's not the point....

I can understand some of the critisism but they have room to alter their philosophy.

However when I was training I very quickly started to apriciate even "poor" wrestlers because I ralised how hard it was even to be at that level.

Christ. Might wanna slap a disclaimer on that one Benny, that could easily be another visit from PC Plod.

Nah, you won't have to worry about that, he'll just take it in his stride and keep training hard and getting better like him and shane always do.

Edited by House of Pain

Christ. Might wanna slap a disclaimer on that one Benny, that could easily be another visit from PC Plod.

I think PC Plod is actually a little on the pre-occupied side right now putting away former Shitlist entrants for peadophilia and fraud.