The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

~~SHIT LIST No. 7(equal) - Chris Hart~~

hartx.jpg

"Dynamite" Chris Hart comes from the Yorkshire-based UKW promotion, which runs shows in Wakefield, Ossett and Selby, and recently ran a show in Blackpool Tower. Hart himself has also been involved in training many of the people through the UKW Academy.

As well as putting out 2 hour UKW "TV" episodes via YouTube, as well as appearing in other UKW promo videos, Hart also recorded his own shoot interview and released it on DVD. What's more, he then arranged to be filmed signing copies of said DVD. Hart has recently been on the sidelines due to a broken/dislocated arm he suffered during a match.

"Looks like Christopher Daniels in his younger days, if he didnt know what a gym or dentist was. Cuts promos where you cant understand a word he is saying and then goes on to have terrible, terrible matches. Recently dislocated his elbow giving his opponent the slowest wheelbarrow bulldog I have ever seen. Books for UKW, which has its moments, but it normally involves him near the main event, being involved with top talent or even flying Sunny over to stand in his corner (which was changed because of the injury)"

"He's terrible. I also love the video of him doing a DVD signing. No-one knows you, so who the hell cares if your 'shoot interview' is signed?!"

HAHA FUCKING QUALITY!!!!!

that guy is a complete an utter fool who will hold the most pathetic of grudges against anyone!

Never have i ever witnessed such a self obsessed booker, he's an absolute fookin muppet

Why wasn't he number one? Benny I demand a recount of the votes!

Ahhhh this is so satisfying to see haha!!

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

~~SHIT LIST No. 7(equal) - Dragonian~~

dragonian.png

Dragonian is a member of the PTW roster, where he currently reigns as their British Champion, and can be recognised by his pleather trousers, black vest, Kane mask and kendo stick. Managed by Tifany Wantsmore and Oliver Davenport III at various times, Dragonian spent much of the 2010 UKFF UK50 period feuding with PTW's deaf wrestler Sean Midnight, eventually winning the title.

Dragonian was formerly known as "Cowboy" Adam Hayes in PTW's rival promotion ACW, where he was trained by Bull Harley. He made his debut as a last-minute replacement for Tim Strange in a 3-way tag bout, teaming with Mojo (now Mohmed Ameen) to face the teams of Dan Evans and Cameron Kraze, and Bull Harley and Sam Steel. For some unknown reason, Hayes, in his debut match, decides to take a finish of being chokeslammed from the top of a ladder in the ring, down through a wallpaper pasting table set up on the sports hall floor. Needless to say, he takes the move and smashes the back of his head off the floor like a basketball, splitting it open and earning a massive concussion.

Next up, Hayes was set up to be a plant in the audience; a fan who would get into it with Dragon Aisu during a tag match. Despite only having one match, resulting in him having a massive concussion, Hayes proceeded to explain to Dragon Aisu how to execute a punch. Needless to say, Aisu didn't exactly appreciate being told how to wrestle by someone who'd only had a single bout, and when the match happened, Hayes didn't come out of it too well.....

Cowboy/Dragonian then defected to PTW to rejoin Petey Staniforth. In Stevenage, they drew a whopping 19 people, including the family and friends of the wrestlers. He turned up late, due to a shift at work, arriving in the interval wearing his full gear and carrying his kendo stick. His late arrival meant there was no match for him, but Petey instead allowed him to referee a 4-way match in the second half. Despite only just arriving, Dragonian had somehow managed to already say something to piss off Grimsby hardman Sykes (who was there delivering the ring, and already plenty annoyed since he'd been told he wasn't getting paid, despite his long journey), rubbing him up the wrong way. So, when Dragonian's big starring moment in the spotlight referee'ing the 4-way was underway, Sykes decided on the spur of the moment to "replace" him as the referee in the bout. Assisted by the 4 wrestlers, Sykes took him out with TWO MASSIVE missile dropkicks, after which he just rolled out of the ring and gave up. Backstage, he complained that he was feeling sick and, to top off his night, he realised someone had stolen his kendo stick....

Our final story involves a match with UKFF favourite Shabazz, and Cowboy plans out that he'll do a Cactus Jack-style clothesline over the top rope. In doing the move, however, he manages to smacks himself face first onto the floor with an almight SPLAT. His nose bleeds a gusher, but he mans up and finishes the bout. He struggles backstage, where all of a sudden he is seen being shouted at and abused by a mystery woman, who has appeared in the backstage area from out of nowhere. When he finally managed to get a word in, he uttered the immortal words "It's okay, mum, my nose isn't broken..."

"Can only work hardcore, has a terrible look and is basically awful"

"Shit. He wears a fucking Kane mask, for Pete's sake"

• Paid Members

And maybe one for the moaning bastards taking it far too seriously and complaining about separate threads or no shitlist at all.

I still reckon it won't belong before some shitarse turns up at a BritWres show with a Dead Man Shoes style gas mask wearing gimmick, if it hasn't been done already.

• Paid Members

The only criticism I have of Benny's Shitlist thus far is that it's nowhere near as acerbic or humorous as MOJ's. That said, it's still very good and worth a read. I don't think it's overshadowed the 50 in the slightest.

• Paid Members
The shitlist in the same thread as the UKFF50 was always a bad idea and I can't say I'm shocked to see it overshadowing the main list.

Here's hoping we don't get the same next year.

I'm really enjoying the shit list for the most part, but I definatly think next yeah it should be completely seperate from this. I can only see that as a good thing.

Our final story involves a match with UKFF favourite Shabazz, and Cowboy plans out that he'll do a Cactus Jack-style clothesline over the top rope. In doing the move, however, he manages to smacks himself face first onto the floor with an almight SPLAT

:laugh:

Almost makes it worth it.

I think the bit about his Mum was the best bit. The sad thing is, I can imagine my Mum doing the same thing :( she has no sense of when it's appropriate to not go off on one! She was not at all amused when I came home from an EWW show once with a boot print clearly visible on my back. Bloody women!

Edited by DJ Kris

~~SHIT LIST No. 7(equal) - Chris Hart~~

hartx.jpg

"Dynamite" Chris Hart comes from the Yorkshire-based UKW promotion, which runs shows in Wakefield, Ossett and Selby, and recently ran a show in Blackpool Tower. Hart himself has also been involved in training many of the people through the UKW Academy.

Is this the same guy who has never been fully trained yet trains others.

• Paid Members
if the threads were seperate everyone would be happy i think hes done both together so as not to clog the board or something?

either way lets see more shitarses (god i hope the one i voted for makes the list) and more excellent wrestlers like the juice getting respect.

I'd rather see no shitarses and just the UKFF 50.

But hey, if he wants the good to be consistantly overshadowed by the bad, that's his problem.

The threads should have been seperate. Clogging up the board isn't UKHG's problem. He should have either 1) done two threads or 2) done no shitlist. The reasons for this can be seen just by reading this thread.

It's the first time he's tried adding the shitlist to the UKFF UK50. There's always next year to seperate the two, should the hassles of this year leave him any such desire...