The Cum Doctor Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 Don't worry, the muppet show is now over. We can get back to the good guys coming out.
The Dart Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 I haven't seen Rainz live in over 5 years. Back then I used to think he was really good, and definetly a standout on RBW shows. He can't have got incredibly worse since then surely.
Paid Members Big Benny HG Posted September 24, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted September 24, 2010 BREAKING NEWS: Apparently, upon reading his entry in the Shit List, Rainz decided to retire from wrestling and pulled out of tonight's NBW event in Cresswell. People have talked him back into appearing tonight, to have one...last...match...which will be his grand send off. Based on the evidence above, however, I'm sure most will be expecting his music to hit and him make a run-in at an event some time very soon.... Don't worry, the muppet show is now over. We can get back to the good guys coming out Meltdown from hitman90210 in 5...4...3...2...
Patrick "Madman" Kelly Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 Hitman numbers is too busy having 17 colossal wanks for every placing that Juice got in the top 50 to be having a meltdown.
hitman89762000 Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 he only got 17th?? he's well shit... besides im only celebrating if kirby gets first place...
Paid Members PunkStep Posted September 24, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2010 I haven't seen Rainz live in over 5 years. Back then I used to think he was really good, and definetly a standout on RBW shows. He can't have got incredibly worse since then surely. Mate, come on. He really wasn't...
hitman89762000 Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 he (rainz) is very upset over this apparently he's taken the comments to heart and quit...
Prince Nana Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 Hitman numbers is too busy having 17 colossal wanks for every placing that Juice got in the top 50 to be having a meltdown. That makes no sence because if he was no1 he would only have 1 wank, it have to be 33 wanks from 50 to 17 surly... can't belive I actually thought about that.
hitman89762000 Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 well ... at least someone did the math so... thanks...i think
Paid Members PunkStep Posted September 24, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2010 he (rainz) is very upset over this apparently he's taken the comments to heart and quit... At least his Mum didn't call the police on Benny I guess.
hitman89762000 Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 he doesn't need his mam... he's a copper..
Patrick "Madman" Kelly Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 Hitman numbers is too busy having 17 colossal wanks for every placing that Juice got in the top 50 to be having a meltdown. That makes no sence because if he was no1 he would only have 1 wank, it have to be 33 wanks from 50 to 17 surly... can't belive I actually thought about that. 66% of the time im right every time......according to my sources.
Snitsky's back acne Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 he (rainz) is very upset over this apparently he's taken the comments to heart and quit... I can't believe some wrestlers have such fragile egos.......actually, I can. Ignore that last statement.
xear Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 To save the memory of this year can we not have a SHITLIST next year.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted September 24, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2010 But next years shitlist may produce even more spectacular meltdowns.
Recommended Posts