The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Paid Members
this has to be the most epic thing ever!! surf is quite clearly a little gaywad who loves to tell his friends(if he actually has any apart from his mum and sister) hes a "wrestler" and his mum is clearly just a silly skank with nothing better to do than fight her "wrestler" sons battles for him...in other words CUNTS!! does this make him worse than jim brown or equal??

jim_brown_3.jpg

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've asked around a few people i know in the business and in fairness to Surf the gist of what everyone told me was that his mother is a complete controling bunny boiler style psycho. So by all accounts it sounds like she would have done this more off her own back rather than cos her son wanted her to take action. Either way though the whole thing is mental and totally out of order.

His mum did this off her own back?

Sorry I am not buying that shit at all as im finding it hard to believe that his mum is an avid user of the UKFF. Whats probably happened is he has read the comments and critisisms of his work, hes took them to heart and and a good cry and whinge at his mum that people on the internet are allegedly picking on him and his Mum has come out all guns blazing like some over protective lunatic and here is the end result.

The fact that he cant take observed comments on his ring work and gimmick and then somehow got his mum involved is a clear indication that he is too immature and too insecure to work in wrestling (and insecurity is a major flaw in many wrestlers today so that is saying something) and has no business being involved until he can harden the fuck up.

Child.

While I agree with what you say and theres a chance you could be right, I'm afraid Wallerisaknob is probably spot on. He may have shown her the post but she probably did all the rest. I'm not saying anymore than that on here though but some shit about what she's done would no doubt raise your eyebrows quite a bit.

Well I think its safe to say that he must be regretting showing that post to his mum now. His name is mud now at 19 years old and he will be forever remembered for this bullshit that has been caused.
True enough, people here have very long memories. This is the thing he'll be best known for now and its much deserved.

Quick edit to say, Surf or his mum has deleted all the wrestling business people off Surf's facebook except Nick Aldis & Alex Shane. His mum claims her so called friends have betrayed her and started a facebook event about doing a runner at the same time, have a geez before it gets deleted too. She's the only attendee not even young Barry wants to go.

So this all backfired on them nicely.

Edited by LegitBritWresFan

After watching those videos this kid is in, ive gotta ask, does NBW (Gerry Norton) ever draw a crowd? I dont mean to have a dig but theres no fans there??
Yeah they do. Last one I was at (in Dinnington) must have had about a 100 in. Those vids were all from the Cresswell venue which has been their home venue for years and its drawn well for a long time but recently it has dwindled alot to what you saw and is most like what started them moving around to different areas. I'm not convinced Cresswell will draw anymore like it used to do which is a shame.