The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
This is by far the funniest thing I've read all day.

At least Nick Aldis didn't threaten to set his mum on me!

You threatened to sue the UKFF on numerous occasions, and more than once, warned that you'd call the police on the posters of RIM.

Still, let's keep things civil, or we'll both end up sharing a bunk with George Michael.

To give this a historical context, here's the James Wallace thing from the Bawbag thread, in the form of an email he sent to Kenny before the results had even been tallied:

Simple really...

I have little care for trouble nowadays, I've had enough in my time (as you know) so I work for McGregor now 4-6 days a week, I keep a low profile and don't bother anyone, so I don't expect anyone to bother me. I think it's reasonable. So...

Heard word of your experiment on UKFF etc wherever it is...

Unlike most useless cunts who think they can wrestle, I make a full-time living from wrestling - no bad for a 'bawbag' really.

So, If I appear in your list, please show up and confront me next time I work in Scotland - also, bring a big baseball bat or a few mates, you'll need it. Im working for Musso next month Sept 19, 20, 21 - otherwise I shall be working in England for Ian McGregor,

Also, being a 3-time National champ freestyle wrestler and European shoot champ aint too shabby either - you probs already know that. But you'll find out first hand if I ever meet you.

One thing that benefits you, I don't know that you look like, mainly cos ur not important enough to be cared out. So like I said, I appear in the list - you cannot complain whats coming to you.

If you'd like my number, just ask, I'd be more than happy to hear an apology - It'll buy you a 'Get out of being choked out free card' ;-)

I sincerely mean all of this, truth be told I'm a fairly nice and polite fella, but don't like being hassled. I don't react well to it. Don't cause trouble for me or yourself. It's completely useless and makes no sense.

Have a good day,

Jim

This is the most ridiculous thing ever. If I were HatMan I also would consider legal action, as should the police, for wasting their time. The fact that the police actually followed up the complaint is insane. Surely they would have read the post in question first before visiting HatMan. There are real crimes going on that need their attention more surely. What a joke. I hope this Surf guy's 'career' ends now because of this.

• Paid Members
Who's the fucking twat on the camera in that video?!

His sister, i'm sure she says something along the lines of "get off my little brother....i'll fucking stab you" in the "Surf Graffiti and Jack Russle vs Nemisis" match.

His sister, i'm sure she says something along the lines of "get off my little brother....i'll fucking stab you" in the "Surf Graffiti and Jack Russle vs Nemisis" match.

Has anyone reported her to the police for threatening this vile violent act. Knife crime is not the way forward in this day and age.

Has anyone reported her to the police for threatening this vile violent act. Knife crime is not the way forward in this day and age.

She didn't reckon with the awesome power of the Chief of Police! Now where did I put my badge?...Hey, that duck's got it!

Repeatedly skip to 4:40 to enjoy a chair being legit kneed into Surf's face over and over again.

Surf's sister insults his opponents. Shouldn't she get a knock on the door from the fuzz too?

"Hello Operator. Give me the number for 999" - Homer Simpson. (Altered slightly for UK audiences)

In all seriousness though, threatening violence, wasting police time, reporting false charges to someone's employer so they get in trouble at their place of work........I don't know this family but what a bunch of thoroughly disgusting human beings they seem to be.