The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

I dunno why but I'm pretty sure it was Ricc, its his kind of humour to do that. He'd find joy in that.

I hope it is on his wall and he uses it to score with clunge. I can see it now when he's canned up....."Alright, I've got Surf Graffiti's autograph on the wall above my bed, you can ride me while looking at it if you want, I won't be offended if you don't"

He can confirm what really happened if it was him.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
the worst thing about all of this is that the posistions and participation in both countdowns are voted for by all of us, does Benny even vote?
I don't think he does, he's very professional about it all, no one knows whats on the countdown coming except him. I'd be surprised if he told a single soul a spoiler about this list.

And you are right, it is the worst thing about it. They lashed out at an innocent guy over something so minor and have possibly affected his life in a negative way. I hope Ben's employers do not pay any heed to this complaint and are just looking into it and nothing more.

I've only ever actually voted myself the one time, back in the 2006 list I think, but posted my nominations and votes publically. Since then, I've never actually taken part myself since I'll have seen everyone else's votes and would know how my own could potentially affect things.

I don't think the work thing will come to anything. When I told them that I'd already been visited by the police, and the police were happy with my offer to simply take down the offending comments to prevent future aggro, my bosses were cool that there was nothing to it. I think they were just concerned about police turning up at the office looking for me, but I just laughed it off.

Should be bringing you #21 onwards in the UKFF UK50 and the next entrants in the Shit List starting tomorrow :thumbsup:

• Moderators

There have been times when the UKFF has been threatened by legal action. Typically it is one someone tells a story about a celebrity that verges on slanderous. What UKHG posted was nothing of the sort. I think he should have left it up and told her where to shove it.

That's disgraceful.

Some no-mark, unknown shitarse of a skinny UK 'wrestler' complains because a few people have criticised his awful performances, resulting in the police being involved.

Things have changed in the couple of years since I was in the police - I wouldn't have touched this complaint with a bargepole and would have warned the deluded mother about potentially wasting police time.

You used to have to have some kind of evidence or suggestion that some harrassment was taking place - ie ex-boyfriend stalking old girlfriend/constant phonecalls/threats/etc.

Pretty breathtakingly stupid and selfish act by the mother, particularly in involving the dude's employers.

Let's just hope for her sake that there's no such thing as karma...

Oh dear, and just after I decided to stop going to my local shows for a bit too. :laugh:

If ever British Wrestling had the golden age that some dream of - the exposure of WWE, the popularity of the World Of Sport days, the critical acclaim of ROH and Japan and the percieved prestige of the NWA, magazine editors would be knocking on your door for features like the UKFF 50.

Instead, you do the work for free in addition to your own job, and yep for me, the UKFF 50 actually does make British wrestling seem a bit more exciting. I hope this unpleasant business blows over for you.