The 2010 UKFF UK50(+) - Results

Big Benny HG

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Best post ever. Really surreal that this Surf Graffiti guy's mum would go as far as to call the police!

I'd love to know the grounds she reported the post. It's a bit different to being told someone's going to come to your workplace and kick your head in. Now that's harassment...

Both son and mum came down to my school for the Brutus Magnus seminar. The seminar was 8 hours long and she was outside in reception talking to everyone about her fantastic son for 8 hours straight. She honestly believed that Nick was going to fly her son out to TNA right there and then.

The best part though, and surely something we can all look forward too, they're opening their own promotion. :)

• Paid Members
Both son and mum came down to my school for the Brutus Magnus seminar. The seminar was 8 hours long and she was outside in reception talking to everyone about her fantastic son for 8 hours straight. She honestly believed that Nick was going to fly her son out to TNA right there and then.

The best part though, and surely something we can all look forward too, they're opening their own promotion. :)

Great!, where? :thumbsup:

Oh my god, who gets their mum involved. Seriously, I'm all for having family coming to support you and have a laugh when you're on shows and things, but actually going to the police about it. Surely that in itself is a waste of valuable police time.

Mt Grafiti is surely due to get the piss ripped out of him by anyone that knows him.

But then again he might just make allegations against them, but at least he'll always have his mum.

• Paid Members

Well I hope it's above board. Would hate for some to call the police to tell them that an event of theirs was uninsured, or had the wrong licence, or didn't have a sufficient enough risk assessment...

• Paid Members
:laugh: I love it. Can some promoter on here book his Mam for a show? I'd go and see it. Seriously though, getting the police involved? The funny thing is, the guy would have just slipped under the radar in the shitlist and would have been forgotten about. Now he's getting grief 10 times worse than before. Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

We are reaching new levels of retarded Shitarses right here.

What I don't get is, surely the Police would have to actually see this 'harassment'? They'd have to read the law-breaking things that were written, in order to then go and 'have a word' with someone about it. Not only is the thought of a couple of Coppers sitting going through the UKFF50 pretty funny in itself, but the fact that they must have slightly agreed with Mrs Graffitti (if that's her real name) to bother following it up and not just telling her to sod off is perhaps even more mental?

These people seem to be genuinely 'special'. Can't wait for their promotion's big debut!!

How did they know where you live and your name?

Are you in the phone book as Big Benny HG?

I was thinking the same, but it got replaced in my short-term memory by how vastly outstanding this revelation is.

After finding out what computer posted the post in question they can trace it back to the location its in.

Edited by xear